Pictures from Midnight Run NYC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 09:47 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vig168
Ken:

Do you mind telling me what kind of camera you used? I really like the quality of these pictures!
If you're asking me, I used a Leica D Lux 4. It's a small, simple point and shoot camera that fits inside the glovebox of a car. Nothing crazy like SLR cameras. You can get it amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Leica-D-Lux-Di.../ref=pd_cp_p_1

Posted few more pictures at the local forum, https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...une-6th-5.html

Old 06-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Alicia will become famous soon enoughAlicia will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by z06Drew
what vehicle where they in?

i am looking for who was video taping in front of the javitz in a white SUV.....
The Top Gear guy was rolling with the AKA Rally/Revmat.ch crew. He was taping from the Red Maranello and from the M5. He said he got some great stuff.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:03 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
He was in my back seat.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:45 PM
pk1spooled is on a distinguished road
yea i know he got a lot of video of me in he e63 i was all over the m5 cant wait to see it...west side highway was fun

Old 06-11-2009, 09:39 PM
z06Drew has a spectacular aura aboutz06Drew has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by pk1spooled
yea i know he got a lot of video of me in he e63 i was all over the m5 cant wait to see it...west side highway was fun
were you the one behind me on 41st st going into the javitz? i would love to see the vids you got.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:51 PM
z06Drew has a spectacular aura aboutz06Drew has a spectacular aura about
there has got to be more pics and i haven't seen many vids from that night but remember a $hitload of camcorders.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:57 PM
vig168 is on a distinguished road
there has got to be more pics and i haven't seen many vids from that night but remember a $hitload of camcorders.
+1

I wish someone could post the vids from the westside highway. I was following the white Lotus and I had a blast!! What's his screen name?

Old 06-16-2009, 07:35 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^ +2......where are the vids?????

Old 06-16-2009, 05:01 PM
xquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the rough
Check out the write up on Topgear.com/us

Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
LOVE THE EXPOSURE DUDE!!!!!

http://www.topgear.com/us/blog/more/...-midnight-run/

Originally Posted by xquizitcustoms
Check out the write up on Topgear.com/us

Old 06-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Alicia will become famous soon enoughAlicia will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by vig168
+1

I wish someone could post the vids from the westside highway. I was following the white Lotus and I had a blast!! What's his screen name?
That would be Ian in the white lotus. I don't think he is registered on here. He is one of our Revmatch guys. You can find him on revmat.ch
His screen name is ibrennan

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-23-2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: link
Old 06-17-2009, 02:50 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
were you the one behind me on 41st st going into the javitz? i would love to see the vids you got.
I believe that was me and the Josh in the backseat was filming. nyspeed.com

Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 PM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
how was this organized???? When are you guys doing it again? I WANT IN!

Old 06-18-2009, 05:22 AM
Sami is on a distinguished road
It is awesome that you guys got more exposure and it was posted on topgear. Hopefully are auto enthusiasts that did not know about this sign will sign up!

Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 PM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
nice turn out... everytime i see an AM i want a DB9 more and more... damn you economy! damn you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures from Midnight Run NYC