Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Official SPECS!!!!....AWESOME Weights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 05:17 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
I have no doubt the Panamera Turbo can pull off those performance numbers if not better them. It's no big deal. After all, the Nissan GTR confounds the laws of physics and cost half as much.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Jacques79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tuskir
6 year-old E55 AMG does 0-60 in 4.2 seconds (at 1/3 the price) so these times are not all that outrageous IMO. The handling of that thing will probably be far more impressive than its acceleration.

Define handling.

At 4000+ pounds I'm not sure how it's going to ''feel''. With big fat sticky tires it should get good numbers and all, but should be pretty numb like other huge sedans.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:13 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jacques79
Define handling.

http://www.channel4.com/4car/ft/pors...namera/16734/1

`Then we're jinking left and right, cornering with venom, and there's the clear sensation of four fat tyres clawing at the road surface, not wasting a drop of acceleration. We're braking impossibly late for the many corners on this tight and twisty track - seemingly so inappropriate for a big car such as this - and the sheer force of retardation binds the stomach muscles. It's as if we've somehow transposed ourselves into a 911: it's weird.What kind of a monster is this car?`

Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
http://www.channel4.com/4car/ft/pors...namera/16734/1

`Then we're jinking left and right, cornering with venom, and there's the clear sensation of four fat tyres clawing at the road surface, not wasting a drop of acceleration. We're braking impossibly late for the many corners on this tight and twisty track - seemingly so inappropriate for a big car such as this - and the sheer force of retardation binds the stomach muscles. It's as if we've somehow transposed ourselves into a 911: it's weird.What kind of a monster is this car?`
That's what I call handling!

Old 04-17-2009, 01:26 PM
m5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nice
All this praise for a car that is not even out.......?

Old 04-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Murtaza will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Pierre996TT
Weights:

Panamera S almost like a Nissan GT-R (3,968 lb)
Panamera 4S less than a M5 V10 (4,101 lb)
Panamera Turbo almost like an E63 ///AMG (4343 lb)
You seem to want the Porsche to be lighter then everbody...when it's not true.

M5 weighs in at 4012lbs
E63 weighs in at 4100lbs

Both much lighter then the Panamera Turbo...

Old 04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
I'll tell u what it looks like...PUKE!! That rear end is sooo wrong and the interior is pure brutal...I was selected to preview the panamera tt and they had a CL63 and S63 as comparison...So many buttons and so busy inside the Porsche whereas the MB interior were amazing, no clutter and felt like u were sliding into an expensive car...The porsche was just brutal imo...the inside terrible, the back so bad...yuck

Old 04-22-2009, 08:45 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Murtaza
You seem to want the Porsche to be lighter then everbody...when it's not true.

M5 weighs in at 4012lbs
E63 weighs in at 4100lbs

Both much lighter then the Panamera Turbo...
Yea and both MUCH cheaper...M5 will outhandle the heavier Porsche no doubt..And be just as quick

Old 06-16-2009, 09:00 PM
adnanm3 can only hope to improve
they are oretty light for 4 doors

Old 06-25-2009, 01:52 PM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
I have a Panamera Turbo on order with my dealer and decided to go with the Turbo with sport chrono only because of the 3.8 second 0-60 time! The upcoming Rapide is not likely to match these 0-60 times.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
I have a Panamera Turbo on order with my dealer and decided to go with the Turbo with sport chrono only because of the 3.8 second 0-60 time! The upcoming Rapide is not likely to match these 0-60 times.
IMHO, you have made the right choice.

Old 07-02-2009, 09:38 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LSM
Yea and both MUCH cheaper...M5 will outhandle the heavier Porsche no doubt..And be just as quick

LOL, just as quick? The PTT could have a half second or more lead by 60 mph. And this is a Porsche, so it will handle. I bet it puts a nice stomping on an M5 which is oversteer happy like all the M's and the PDK is 100 times better than SMG II.

TBD but we can check back when the comparisons start but I wouldn't count on an M5 beating this car. The CTS-V weighs almost 4300 lbs and still whoops the M5 at pretty much everything.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:08 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Im pretty sure my mother is going to be ordering a 4s...I may need to go home lend her my s8 for a weekend while I have my way with the car for a little...haha

Old 07-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Dick Fidd is on a distinguished road
M5 is 5-years old and the Panamera isn't out yet. Better to compare with upcoming F10 M5. However, with the weight and AWD, I still tend to believe that the only place the Panamera will be beating even the old E60 M5 is from a dig.

From what I have read about the Panamera, I believe Porsche was trying to make a great sedan, not a sports car disguised as one. So, while it will be competitive simply because Porsche makes outstanding vehicles - I don't think it was their intention to "beat" the M5 or E63. They also don't want to have a sedan encroaching on the numbers of their high-end 911's.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:32 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2

just saw the brochure online

0-100 mph is 8.8

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera Official SPECS!!!!....AWESOME Weights