Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who was going to buy a Panamera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:52 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Who was going to buy a Panamera

Just wondering if any of you have backed out of your order and why?

I was hyped up and excited about the car and couldnt wait. One reason was the room and the other was the sound of my GTS in a 4 door sedan just did it for me....

After owning a few 997 cars and going to the GTS and waiting for the panamera for a while I have backed out and I am almost positive I will not be buying one.

Reason:
I think the price is way off compared to other vehicles. Yes the economic situation doesnt make my decision any better but just the way they have put options that should be standard in this type of "Luxury" vehicle are not. I understand I have owned my share of P cars and they are known for being stock until you spend a nice 15k on options to get it the way you want...

I just dont see its value

Im going with another 997, but I will give it a drive when it comes to make my final decision.

anyone else?