Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Up Close in Person!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:58 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Panamera Up Close in Person!

So I was lucky enough to check one out sit in it start it listen to it sing etc etc etc.... No drive since it rained that day

The car sounded just like my GTS and really had a great sound to it.
The rear spoiler was weird the way it went up, I really was not a fan (THIS WAS A 4S)
The front of the car is absolutely amazing! When I first saw it on the street for about 1 second thought it was a CGT. At a better view up close the front is so aggressive.

The car is huge! It sat next to a 997tt and it really looked big!
The front seat is very comfortable for me, im 6'2'' I was thinking the back seat would be just as comfortable but when I moved my front seat and went to the back it felt like I was in a CLS Mercedes, a little tight. I would imagine if someone was a little shorter in the front the back would be ok.

The question everyone is waiting for... the back?!?!?!

The one thing I have figured out on this car that is a very important option to consider is:
Rear valance color match with rear diffuser.... This is the only one I have seen in person besides the others online. And it was the copper color(sorry dont know exact color) and it had the rear valance black with the rear diffuser black.

I would say it looks allot better in person and the lines on the car act as a piece of art. I really want to see the rear done correctly with ex: Silver car with Silver rear valance and black diffuser I think would make the rear look even better.

Over all this car is a winner and will be in my garage

Any questions shoot.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:28 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
i made similar experiences: it has a great presence on the road, it is huge and the front totally reminded me of the Carrera GT. The growling sound is great and it surprisingly provides a lot of room for 4 people on the inside. the interior isnīt only great looking it is perfectly fit together, very, very high quality and luxurious. over all it is simply the best 4-door car imho. okay, the back isn`t particularly beautiful but the styling of the whole car is very unique and totally Porsche and technically it is simply brillant, highly sophisticated in every department and thatīs why it is worth the price. a bit of lowering and 21-22" wheels and the car is simply a bomb!.

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 08-28-2009 at 01:32 PM.