Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This car is real nice !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 10:02 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
This car is real nice !!!

I am not in the market for a big four door car but was offered a test drive tonight. The car available was a 4S loaded with sport chrono , air suspension a few other performance and comfort features. The PDK is a very pleasant and somewhat tamed version of the new 911 . I recommend installing the aftermarket paddles but outside of that this car is a beauty even bone stock .

The comfort is there .
The sport potential is there .
The cabin space is there .
Even that rear end is growing on me.
The car looks better in person than I imagined .
On the road it gets the novelty attention particularly of S class owners .

I would pick this car above all the others . It has road feel even better than BMW , it has shifting ability beyond any automatic transmission , it's reliable and durable . I also speculate that once the tuners get hold of the Turbo with PDK it will slam dunk the AMG . What a machine!

I'm not a big car fan .. but this is IMO as good as it gets .

Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Oh no, Larry is shopping again...

Old 10-23-2009, 10:17 PM
chihuahua1 is on a distinguished road
drove the 4s. nice. they sold the turbo while i was there so didnt experience it.

Old 10-23-2009, 10:20 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
saw a green one at jack daniel in Jersey, i think he bought it, i'm surprise, people are buying them...... I'm starting to wonder, maybe it a super 4dr car after all....

Old 10-23-2009, 11:10 PM
vanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
saw a green one at jack daniel in Jersey, i think he bought it, i'm surprise, people are buying them...... I'm starting to wonder, maybe it a super 4dr car after all....
Funny, I was at a cafe Wednesday when I saw someone with one of those hairless weird dogs and I thought....people actually own those, maybe they are nice dogs....

Last edited by vanquishv12; 10-23-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:50 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
and it is going to be Ari Gold's car next season on HBO's Entourage...the creator of the show just got one and loves it...black/black 4S

Old 10-24-2009, 09:58 AM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by yrralis1
I am not in the market for a big four door car but was offered a test drive tonight. The car available was a 4S loaded with sport chrono , air suspension a few other performance and comfort features. The PDK is a very pleasant and somewhat tamed version of the new 911 . I recommend installing the aftermarket paddles but outside of that this car is a beauty even bone stock .

The comfort is there .
The sport potential is there .
The cabin space is there .
Even that rear end is growing on me.
The car looks better in person than I imagined .
On the road it gets the novelty attention particularly of S class owners .

I would pick this car above all the others . It has road feel even better than BMW , it has shifting ability beyond any automatic transmission , it's reliable and durable . I also speculate that once the tuners get hold of the Turbo with PDK it will slam dunk the AMG . What a machine!

I'm not a big car fan .. but this is IMO as good as it gets .
Larry, what color was it?

Old 10-24-2009, 12:23 PM
vanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to beholdvanquishv12 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JCBH
and it is going to be Ari Gold's car next season on HBO's Entourage...the creator of the show just got one and loves it...black/black 4S
I'm sure Porsche worked a real good deal for that opportunity. It will be a nice counter balance to all the beautiful people on the show.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:06 AM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
the launch 4s in basalt and full leather is really loaded - too wet this weekend to go see so hopefully it dries up next weekend to go check the live version. our dealer doesn't have their opening bash booked until nov 4th.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:05 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by E55AMG
Larry, what color was it?
I think it was basalt black . I test drove it at night . The one on the showroom which was more visible was a yachting blue Turbo .

Old 10-26-2009, 10:16 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
I saw it today @ the SFL Auto Show...I'm in love with the car...I'll post pics later...they had a 4S and a turbo...

Old 10-26-2009, 11:24 PM
gelkad will become famous soon enoughgelkad will become famous soon enough
Great Car, can't wait to have mine next Sat, 4s, carbon with luxor beige and all the performance goodies plus spider wheels......

Old 10-27-2009, 07:34 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Pardon the picture quality (iphone pics)

The blue one is Turbo, the other one is a 4S.

Old 10-27-2009, 10:55 AM
gelkad will become famous soon enoughgelkad will become famous soon enough
The 4 S in the 2nd pics is the exact exterior and interior like mine,same wheels, can't wait..

Old 10-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Very nice. I like the black vents on the side with the darker color and spyder wheels. Much lighter visually.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: This car is real nice !!!