Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Build date 10/4 confirmed today. Ohhhh, the waiting is getting to us

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Dr Chill is infamous around these parts
Build date 10/4 confirmed today. Ohhhh, the waiting is getting to us

Can't wait for our Yachting Blue/Platinum Gray V6 to be built. Never owned a Porsche before and never really liked 911's. Hated the way the Panamera looked in the magazines, so I bought my wife a 2009 SL550 about a year ago around the time the S started showing up. Over the past year, the Panny has started to really grow on me. One day I asked my wife if she'd like to go look at a Panamera at the local dealership. One drive and we were sold. I have been getting very excited every time I see one on the street and the waiting is the hardest part. Didn't opt for the V8 because my wife isn't a performance type driver and the remaining S's available didn't suit us.

Now I am even dreaming of dumping my Corvette track car for a souped up Cayman or a GT3. It feels strange, but good, to become a convert.

Last edited by Dr Chill; 09-17-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:07 AM
forgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really niceforgeahead is just really nice
That's it. You've got the bug! Enjoy! I love my Panamera.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:45 PM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dr Chill
Can't wait for our Yachting Blue/Platinum Gray V6 to be built. Never owned a Porsche before and never really liked 911's. Hated the way the Panamera looked in the magazines, so I bought my wife a 2009 SL550 about a year ago around the time the S started showing up. Over the past year, the Panny has started to really grow on me. One day I asked my wife if she'd like to go look at a Panamera at the local dealership. One drive and we were sold. I have been getting very excited every time I see one on the street and the waiting is the hardest part. Didn't opt for the V8 because my wife isn't a performance type driver and the remaining S's available didn't suit us.

Now I am even dreaming of dumping my Corvette track car for a souped up Cayman or a GT3. It feels strange, but good, to become a convert.
I'm in the same boat as you! I have always driven a Lexus since 1993 with a couple of MB's thrown in for good measure. Got the 970 TT and now my wife wants a Porsche and I'm already looking at the 2 doors. The question I keep asking myself is why did I wait soooo long!!!

Old 09-18-2010, 07:08 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
The panamera is an awesome machine in and out.
I saw a dark-blue TT today in a parking lot and i must say that everytime i see one, i think that pictures don`t do this car justice.
People who criticise its looks haven`t seen it in reality, didn`t have the chance to take a closer look or are blind imho. It is simply wow!