Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Panamera TT

I had a chance to drive my buddies brand new 2011 panamera TT....I fell in love with it...I have a 997.1tt right now and his car blew my mind...The car handles extremely well! We ran a few times and I only beat him by a car length if that...His car only has section 3 techart exhaust and ipd plenum so far...I have a tune, headers, and exhaust....For a full size car the performance is unmatched by anything I've ever driven...It's truly a perfect mix of luxary and sport combined! It rides so smooth but it has great power...The steering is light for such a heavy car and handles very well! I like the new gauges on the dash as well...Porshce did an outstanding job with this car! Just thought I would share!

Old 11-15-2010, 07:59 PM
georgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of light
I agree. The PTT is incredible. Mine will be built Dec 9,2010.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Fly970TT is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the runs Skeeter! Great seeing you this weekend.
Just picked her up 2 weeks ago and already have 1700mi!
Been chasing the ultimate sedan for few years and now i've found the ultimate.
I have had S550,CL63,CLS63,M5,750i,C63,E63 and GTR which i still have.
Love the way PTT drive and handle..best of both world!
Little disappointed on the top end as it was losing steam against
the modded 997TT and modded M5. My car is basically stock so overall
i'm very pleased with it. The low end is incredible. Can't wait find the right tune for this car!

Old 11-15-2010, 10:39 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
What up Tom!! Thanks again for all your hospitality! I had a blast this weekend! Your car is a TRUE beast!

Old 11-15-2010, 10:40 PM
EuroCarFan is on a distinguished road
Your car is badass Tom. I've always loved four door sports cars and always thought of the M5 as the creme of the crop but even if the performance of the upcoming F10 M5 exceeds expectations, I don't think anything has a commanding presence as the Panamera. She's a keeper.....until the next ECFest. hahaha