Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IPD Plenum & Techart exhaust review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Fly970TT is on a distinguished road
IPD Plenum & Techart exhaust review

Decided to get the IPD Plenum few days after i got my car. Went to the office and met Greg and he was kind enough to install it for me. I can tell that the car takes off alot smoother and drives alot better at low speed.
I had the plenum on about 900 miles before the exhaust was put on.
The car does feel faster on top end when pushing it as i think more flow.
Overall very happy and would recommend..for me it was worth the $$.

As for the Techart exhaust i was expecting the sound like this one i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAF7patLQZg. Anyhow this car must had cats delete and or x pipe because mine is not as loud.
I was disappointed at first as i can barely tell the difference maybe 10% louder.. since the install i've put 1000mi on the car and drove it hard over the weekend up to San Luis Obispo. The exhaust got louder as i put more miles on it. Is still pretty tamed but i would say about 30% louder than stock. No drone at all and now even at slow speed i know is there. Overall i'm ok with sound..wish it was little louder. Spoke to BBI and they might come out with cats delete x pipe so i might do that. I'll try to get someone to help me video it on youtube later.

Next mods-1)Techart paddles as i have 2011 and my CF sterring wheel is a tiny bit thicker than 2010. hopefully in few weeks.
2) Hopefully someone come with a new tune soon or i just might get the
techart but is pricey!

Old 11-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Glad you like your IPD Plenum. We have had the same results from other IPD/Panamera installs here. I think by going with the exhaust option the we talked about last week, you will very happy with the results.

Kindest Regards

Old 11-28-2010, 10:01 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Sounds very similar to my CTT Techart exhaust w/ 2nd cat bypass.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:18 AM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
any drawbacks to ipd

Just wondering if there are any drawbacks to the ipd plenum - if not seems like reasonably priced way to pick up 30 hp.