Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Used panamera pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 08:36 AM
orange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really nice
2010 Used panamera pricing

Guys,

I am itching to for a used PTT, 2010-2011...options I want are Burmester, Sport Chrono, Sport exhaust, heated and cooled seats, PDCC, std steel brakes ( no pCCBS..had them on my 911TT).
Trying to guage the market, which I believe is pretty soft for dealers and sellers, which makes it a buying opportunity for me. I know porsche well, I know options and mileage create large variances, but I am curious to see what the forum believes is a fair price to pay for a 2010 or 2011 PTT with say 15-25k miles. I am seeing pricing from 90-110k...some higher some lower but will throw those away as outliars.
I am looking for white or silver ( one of the many silvers)..maybe a dark grey. No black, red, or blue.
Just looking to drum up your thoughts on what you think is fair for the buyers market.
I have found a few primo examples at dealers where they were asking 110k, then dropped to 99-105k in a week. I am limiting myself to a 95k budget, seems crazy to spend that kind of money on a "used" vehicle.
Thoughts?

Does anyone have access to auction data or manheims?
Thanks in advance

Old 09-12-2012, 05:59 PM
dyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud of
Others things you should consider. Do you want cpo? Buy from a Porsche dealership? I went the cpo route. Will have three and a half years of warranty left and the car is about 55% of its original Msrp price. Picking up on Friday.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM
orange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really niceorange997TT is just really nice
That's exactly what I am trying to figure out. CPO I figure adds 3k to the price. The ones I am looking at are non CPO. Whats a good price to pay? There are tons of 2010's and 11's out there. Dealers admitted used ptt market is soft. Locally there are not of them available.

Old 09-12-2012, 07:07 PM
dyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud of
I personally did not want to spend more than 90 as that is when other new cars would start to catch my eye. I found it hard to find an exact spec car

Old 09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
What is MSRP...around $160k?

I'm also looking for used ones since with two kids I can totally appreciate the back seatgs now

Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 AM
yeah my offers have been at $95k for the fully loaded MSRP'd ones north of 160k. I personally do not want to spend more than that, for a used car.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:15 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Orange997TT - are you trading in your 997TT? I am getting some pressure from the wife to trade her in for PTT with our 2nd child on the way

Good luck with the search. I have a feeling that we'd see below 100 pricing for even 2011 by this winter.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 AM
I sold the 997TT before the summer, did quite well on her. She was my 3rd car, for playtime and car cruises and really more of Garage Art as I averaged about 2k miles a year on her. My DD has been an Escalade ESV Platinum, while comfortable and great for the kiddies and travel, it's a bit bland for me. I am in the end of negotiations for a 2010PTT, non-certified as I could not find anything certified with the options that were important to me. I drove a PTT last Friday, and instantly knew she would be perfect for my family of 4, the rear seats were large and comfy with plenty of legroom. I know my kids will miss 5 DVD's in the ESV, but I will try and figure out a rear entertainment system either using DVD's or Ipads to keep them entertained. My 4yr old daughter loved my orange 997TT, and was so sad that I let her favorite roller coaster go. When I told her I was going to get a PTT, she said, will that be my new roller coaster? She can't wait. Wish me luck

Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
LOL - I am sure PTT will be more than competent roller coaster! Good luck with the purchase and please post some picts when you get the car.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Itch scratched, finally received my PTT last Thursday, just in time to go out of town for the weekend in my wife's GL. First 250 mile impression...OMG...this car is amazing. Coming from a 997.1 TT all done up and modified, the PTT just blows it away in every fashion. Drivability, comfort...OH OH OH that interior...espresso brown under Carrera white. She is breathtaking, a piece of art. The PDK is the coolest, fastest, slickest shifting tranny I have ever driven. Car goes from a 40mph roll to 95 in about 3 seconds....you are THROWN back in your seat. Quiet on the inside, handles insanely well with PDCC for a 5000lb car. Massive girth and size, but drives much smaller and with such finesse and confidence. The information at your fingertips, the Burmester Sound, the navigation window built into the pod cluster. This is it.....this is the one. The Holy of Holiliest Grails I have been seeking. No need for 2 cars ( summer fun/winter beater). She is all encompassing, a swiss army knife of multiple personalities. Drive her slow and steady, she rewards a compliant firm ride......push the pedal hard....and you unleash a beast. Woooshing and shifting faster than humanly possible. My eyes can't focus fast enough.....

My daughter is happy , Daddy has a new faster rollercoaster, and she has her own heated/cooled/ and power seat.

Attached Images  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:16 AM
MIA997TTBeast will become famous soon enoughMIA997TTBeast will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by orange997TT
Itch scratched, finally received my PTT last Thursday, just in time to go out of town for the weekend in my wife's GL. First 250 mile impression...OMG...this car is amazing. Coming from a 997.1 TT all done up and modified, the PTT just blows it away in every fashion. Drivability, comfort...OH OH OH that interior...espresso brown under Carrera white. She is breathtaking, a piece of art. The PDK is the coolest, fastest, slickest shifting tranny I have ever driven. Car goes from a 40mph roll to 95 in about 3 seconds....you are THROWN back in your seat. Quiet on the inside, handles insanely well with PDCC for a 5000lb car. Massive girth and size, but drives much smaller and with such finesse and confidence. The information at your fingertips, the Burmester Sound, the navigation window built into the pod cluster. This is it.....this is the one. The Holy of Holiliest Grails I have been seeking. No need for 2 cars ( summer fun/winter beater). She is all encompassing, a swiss army knife of multiple personalities. Drive her slow and steady, she rewards a compliant firm ride......push the pedal hard....and you unleash a beast. Woooshing and shifting faster than humanly possible. My eyes can't focus fast enough.....

My daughter is happy , Daddy has a new faster rollercoaster, and she has her own heated/cooled/ and power seat.
Enjoy it in the best of health for you and your family. This is truly an amazing piece of engineering.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Looks amazing and thanks for the quick review.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:44 PM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by orange997TT
yeah my offers have been at $95k for the fully loaded MSRP'd ones north of 160k. I personally do not want to spend more than that, for a used car.
Are you telling me that a 2 year old Panny Turbo with 20K miles on it has depreciated from over $160K to $95K???

That's over $30K/year for 10K miles/year. If that's what you got - it's one heck of a deal - congrats!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by umwolverine
Are you telling me that a 2 year old Panny Turbo with 20K miles on it has depreciated from over $160K to $95K???

That's over $30K/year for 10K miles/year. If that's what you got - it's one heck of a deal - congrats!
Op, mind sharing what kind of deal you got? I have seen 70 k off a 2.5 year old car but driven closer to 15 k miles per year. Pretty close to a 2600 a month lease payment with zero down I would guess after tax and all.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:30 PM
If you look around (autotrader, cars.com, dupont registry), there are plenty of low mileage 2010 PTT going for low 100's. I see a couple under 100.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Used panamera pricing