Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera GTS first drive video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Peter Sarantis is on a distinguished road
Panamera GTS first drive video

Just bought a 2013 Panamera GTS and took my brother and son for a drive. We came close to getting busted by the cops when testing Launch Control. Watch my family's reaction the the speed of this car and our close call with the police.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
what options do you have -PDCC?

Old 03-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
great video - some really good front and rear shots & good sound

Old 03-08-2013, 09:06 AM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
Not based on the video showing the car leaning around the corners.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:08 AM
JMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud ofJMC8 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
PDCC standard option on GT3

Old 03-08-2013, 09:58 AM
SoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to behold
Exhaust note sounds great!!

Old 03-08-2013, 12:38 PM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JMC8
PDCC standard option on GT3
It's a $5k option on the GTS.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:54 PM
k2man is on a distinguished road
nice video especially the sound.... especially like the part when you did the launch control in front of the cop. i am guessing one of three things happened a) the cop is a porsche fan b) you have wicked reflexes that complemented the wicked brakes on the PGTS, or c) the cop had his/her head buried in a donut....

congrats on the car.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:37 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
Congrats on the car! Hope you enjoy her!

Where are you located?

J

Old 03-09-2013, 09:38 PM
No PDCC which is evident in the roll around the corner. Wish I had it.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:19 PM
AwesomeBMW is on a distinguished road
I had a loaded GTS as a press car last November, and man did I love it. It's one of the few cars I didn't want to give up. Damnit that thing was amazing.

Congrats on the purchase.

Here's the car I had as a tester:

Attached Images  
Old 03-10-2013, 01:21 AM
The sad new was on my first road trip, with the PGTS less than a day old, while driving along I84 in Nevada, a jack rabbit ran across the highway and I hit it doing 85. The rabbit blew a hole in the plastic grill on the front end, and tore my bumper. Rotten luck for me and especially the rabbit.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:03 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Congrat!!

Your smile will never go away

Old 03-11-2013, 07:16 AM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Peter Sarantis
The sad new was on my first road trip, with the PGTS less than a day old, while driving along I84 in Nevada, a jack rabbit ran across the highway and I hit it doing 85. The rabbit blew a hole in the plastic grill on the front end, and tore my bumper. Rotten luck for me and especially the rabbit.
Bummer on the damage - although sounds like nothing that can't be fixed to as good as new. Good thing you were taking it easy during break-in. In a month you'll be going a lot faster than 85...

Old 03-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Question: where the bumper tore there is a 3 inch bubble where the clear coat bra separated from the bumper. Will the Auto body shop be able to get the clear coat to adhere or will i need a complete new bra?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera GTS first drive video