Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PTT suspension feels too soft

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 12:30 AM
btpanamera is on a distinguished road
PTT suspension feels too soft

What can i do to make the cars suspension feel more sporty?

Old 05-20-2013, 01:05 AM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
Set it to PASM sport or sport plus.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:14 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by btpanamera
What can i do to make the cars suspension feel more sporty?

sport plus mode is pretty darn firm for a 4000+ pound street car?

Old 05-20-2013, 08:19 AM
phil612 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tom kerr
sport plus mode is pretty darn firm for a 4000+ pound street car?
I agree, plus the chassis is so good "feels soft" is probably a complement considering how well it handles. Not sure what the OP is trying to achieve but in my experience HARD suspension does not equal GOOD handling. My PTT (with PDCC) in Sport Plus feels hard (hard damping, firm rebound, no bounce) and handles superbly.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:20 PM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by phil612
I agree, plus the chassis is so good "feels soft" is probably a complement considering how well it handles. Not sure what the OP is trying to achieve but in my experience HARD suspension does not equal GOOD handling. My PTT (with PDCC) in Sport Plus feels hard (hard damping, firm rebound, no bounce) and handles superbly.
Yes, +1. The car handles very well for it's size-especially with PDCC, PTV and sport chrono for sport plus mode.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:20 PM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow...unless the PTT has a way different suspension from the GTS (I am a newbie, but I thought they were the same), I cannot imagine wanting the suspension any tighter than it is stock. I personally LOVE a very tight car, but on SportsPlus mode, the car can be downright jarring on less than perfect roads. Stupid question, but are you sure that your tire pressures are adjust properly? I have mine (on the 20's) at 41 cold all the way around, and man, this car is rock solid and planted.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
the GTS has a different setting - turbo's are softer. most reveiws find the GTS settings to be the best for the car by really making it sportier but not losing the GT part of the GTS