Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera S Turbo bumper install error message

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 10:24 PM
nupepanamera is on a distinguished road
Panamera S Turbo bumper install error message

Today I finally received my car back from the body shop were I had a PTT bumper installed on my PS. The bumper looks awesome. For some reason though I am receiving an error message " check turn signal" whenever I use the left or right turn signal. All turn signals appear to work fine from the outside view.

Has anyone who converted to a PTT bumper experience a similar issue? If so, what was the fix?

Anyone member on this forum is more than welcome to respond....PLS Helppppppp!!!!!! I hate have error messages pop up...lol.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 AM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
you probably need to reprogram the ecu to recognize the functions accordingly, i know people have had issues with the turbo spoiler on a non turbo car

Old 07-28-2013, 04:26 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
What is special about the PTTS rear bumper?? Or I assume you mean the front?

Cause mine is coming off this week for the Hofele bumper

So if someone on this forum wants it?? Pm me

Old 07-28-2013, 06:36 PM
thx for the feedback cvperz. after i come back from Disney World with the fam this Saturday i'll make an appointment with the dealer to see what they tell me.

Break-
Tom I was referring to a front bumper swap-out verses rear.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:43 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nupepanamera
thx for the feedback cvperz. after i come back from Disney World with the fam this Saturday i'll make an appointment with the dealer to see what they tell me.

Break-
Tom I was referring to a front bumper swap-out verses rear.
yeah, got it cause thought if someone wants my rear bumper it will be sitting in my warehouse!

post up some pics!!

here's mine ...

this will be gone this week...

Attached Images   

Last edited by tom kerr; 07-29-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Tom attached are a couple links to some pix of my PS with the turbo bumper installed (I think I attached the link correctly). My next project is to get rid of the chrome window trim. I was thinking about wrapping it but I might just order the black molding. I just need to figure out where I can purchase the molding for a reasonable price.

Oh by the way sweet car....red is an awesome color. I also like the way your panny sits. The only two options I wish I had sometimes were the air suspension and arguably the sports exhaust- beside those, my panny is equip will all other options. If I did more in depth analysis (search the forum) I would have ensured these features were included...lol.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/members/nupepanamera-86572-albums-panamera-s-turbo-bumper-9103-picture-img-0647-30826/

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/members/nupepanamera-86572-albums-panamera-s-turbo-bumper-9103-picture-img-0645-30825/?gnr_tab=0&ref=gnr-next

Old 07-29-2013, 01:45 PM
Tom attached are a couple links to some pix of my PS with the turbo bumper installed (I think I attached the link correctly). My next project is to get rid of the chrome window trim. I was thinking about wrapping it but I might just order the black molding. I just need to figure out where I can purchase the molding for a reasonable price.

Oh by the way sweet car....red is an awesome color. I also like the way your panny sits. The only two options I wish I had sometimes were the air suspension and arguably the sports exhaust- beside those, my panny is equip will all other options. If I did more in depth analysis (search the forum) I would have ensured these features were included...lol.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/members/nupepanamera-86572-albums-panamera-s-turbo-bumper-9103-picture-img-0647-30826/

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...0&ref=gnr-next
I cant open them, but could be me

I ordered the black out option

as for the stance I am sure you could swap the springs out and get a better ride height

looking forward to seeing it!!

We will drive the Tail of the Dragon, up there every year!!

Old 07-29-2013, 01:46 PM
try to copy and paste the links...i also uploaded them under photos.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0645.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	265418

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0647.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	265419

Old 07-29-2013, 02:21 PM
nice!!!

trim doesnt look bad!!

Old 07-29-2013, 10:47 PM
carbonpanamera is on a distinguished road

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/members/nupepanamera-86572-albums-panamera-s-turbo-bumper-9103-picture-img-0645-30825/?gnr_tab=0&ref=gnr-next
Do you wanna swap your chrome molding with my black one? I have a V6 Panamera. Or If you dont like the stock black colour, I can paint them in black body colour for you before shipping.

Thanks

Last edited by carbonpanamera; 07-29-2013 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by carbonpanamera
Do you wanna swap your chrome molding with my black one? I have a V6 Panamera. Or If you dont like the stock black colour, I can paint them in black body colour for you before shipping.

Thanks
there is a great idea!!

Old 07-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Yes I am very interested in swapping. Pls PM with details. Thx.

QUOTE=carbonpanamera;3905590]Do you wanna swap your chrome molding with my black one? I have a V6 Panamera. Or If you dont like the stock black colour, I can paint them in black body colour for you before shipping.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Old 07-30-2013, 11:03 AM
carbonpanamera is on a distinguished road
Yes I am very interested in swapping. Pls PM with details. Thx.

QUOTE=carbonpanamera;3905590]Do you wanna swap your chrome molding with my black one? I have a V6 Panamera. Or If you dont like the stock black colour, I can paint them in black body colour for you before shipping.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Ok, Can you give me your zip code? I wanna estimate the shipping. Now next thing we should worry is the packaging. The window moldings are very fragile and weak once they are off the car. Good packaging is a must.

Old 07-30-2013, 12:59 PM
just send you a PM! Thx

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera S Turbo bumper install error message