Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loaner car - 2013 Base Model Boxster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 01:35 PM
SoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to beholdSoCalPamTurbo is a splendid one to behold
Loaner car - 2013 Base Model Boxster

Dropped off my PTT at BH Porsche this morning, had to get the driver side window switch/rocker fixed, the plastic switch broke, had to replace the entire unit. Would have been cheaper if Porsche had made the switch replaceable rather than the entire unit to be replaced (I'm still under warranty).

I got a Base Model Boxster as a loaner for the day. I never use the PDK on my PTT (I just put it into Sport mode), the base Boxster with PDK is such a blast to drive. The exhaust note, handling around corners, PDK is lighting quick. Wish it had more torque and horsepower hence the Boxster S is available. I'm thinking about picking one of these up as a weekend car. Holy cow what a fun car to drive.

Cheers

Old 08-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SoCalPamTurbo
Dropped off my PTT at BH Porsche this morning, had to get the driver side window switch/rocker fixed, the plastic switch broke, had to replace the entire unit. Would have been cheaper if Porsche had made the switch replaceable rather than the entire unit to be replaced (I'm still under warranty).

I got a Base Model Boxster as a loaner for the day. I never use the PDK on my PTT (I just put it into Sport mode), the base Boxster with PDK is such a blast to drive. The exhaust note, handling around corners, PDK is lighting quick. Wish it had more torque and horsepower hence the Boxster S is available. I'm thinking about picking one of these up as a weekend car. Holy cow what a fun car to drive.

Cheers
On top of that, the new Boxster is the best looking Porsche in the current lineup. I'm thinking of whether or not I need another weekend car.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
My Boxster was probably my favorite Porsche I've owned to date.

Old 08-16-2013, 03:52 AM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
I'm thinking about picking one of these up as a weekend car. Holy cow what a fun car to drive.

Cheers
That's what I did about a month ago. I leased a `13 Boxster S...I ended up getting a 6-speed manual. Believe me, that thing makes the weekends even better!

Old 08-16-2013, 07:26 AM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice
I love my 981S and my gt3RS is jealous. Seriously fun car

Old 08-19-2013, 06:26 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !

Cheers

totally agree!! enjoy!!!