Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera to Mas QP GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 03:35 PM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Serg124
jyupitt1 did you own previous QP (GTS)? can you compare new to old?
I did not. However, I have heard that the previous gen sounded better and interior is better quality.

I do have to say that I begin to like the car more and more, for its size, handling and braking is great. Acceleration on the highway is pretty impressive as well.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Banned
doktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jyupitt1
I did not. However, I have heard that the previous gen sounded better and interior is better quality.
Funny you said that. That is exactly the same story with the new BMW 7-series. All the new body 7s are crap. Older ones were quiet, ran better, not as many engine problems, less plasticy, etc. All the new body has to offer is a twin turbo - that fails all the time.

I guess factories dont make cars the way they used to. They charge us more money and they give us less of a quality product. Dont you just hate that.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:36 AM
Serg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jyupitt1
previous was good, but I beleive everybody knows that since TopGear series...

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/fou...s-15-episode-3

Old 08-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Banned
doktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura about
The QP exhaust tone on this video is just awesome.
I think they new GP should have a different look in the back. It looks too main stream. If you are following at a modern distance lets say a Ghibli, QP, Genesis or a Camry - you are asking your self - "what car is that?". And that is not good. Interior looks modern and simplistic. I guess it all comes down to your taste.
I live in NY and I drive a LOT. I can tell you one thing. I thought I will be seing a lot of Ghiblis on the roads. And I dont. Dealer says that sales increased on the Ghibli while they stayed the same on the QP.
I see the QP as much as the Panamera - not often. PTT is almost hard to find. And that is not a lot of these cars for NY area.
I guess that good news and bad news. Good because its different. Bad that is not very popular or feels expensive. I guess we would be seeing a lot of Panameras if it wasnt for the Cayenne. And there is a crap load of them. I guess Americans go for the utility and functionality. Which is understandable.
I dont complaint that I have a Panny because at least people still turn their heads.

Last edited by doktorek; 08-07-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:00 AM
Serg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond reputeSerg124 has a reputation beyond repute
I also think that "common modern look" is wrong way for maserati. yes, buttons from behind of steering wheel is weird, but for me old QP as arabian horse - strong, beautiful, and with own character... and I beleive this is what italian car owners do love - unique way.