Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera GTS with Fabspeed X-Pipe (Video Clip)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MoOriginal
Is anyone here with a x pipe of any sort - having a porsche extended warranty - the one you get when you are out of official warranty -
if so the x pipe would not be accepted by Porsche ?
As its non standard ?
Ultimately, your dealership would have to prove that the aftermarket upgrades are the root cause of any issue that you may run into, which with exhaust, is usually unlikely.

Old 07-21-2018, 10:36 PM
Tigress is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank sound is so mesmerizing! I am digging it. Still browsing around and learning about this car in general and all the aftermarket parts available. I'm so overwhelmed LOL.

Old 08-19-2018, 09:50 AM
MoOriginal is on a distinguished road
a related question i had a fabspeed race exhaust on the Coxster
which was branded with fabspeed.

im assuming the logo is branded on the xpipe?
its a strange question as my car is from uk but i live in spain
if i ever convert to spanish plates they are so backward here that the car has to be standard before they accept it .
i can blag that the car is standard and loud because of my sports exhaust - but they would check to see if the exhaust looks standard
and it wouldnt if its got a big fabspeed trademark on it ?

can you confirm fabspeed if it has logo can it be mounted with logo ?
can it come without logo
can logo be ground down?

Old 08-20-2018, 08:48 AM
Bobby Buggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Alec, does it do any good on the 3.0tt motor

Old 08-20-2018, 09:55 AM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
might be a GTS owner very shortly... if so, will NEED this x-pipe for sure. the video is awesome - love the growl.

Old 08-20-2018, 10:25 AM
Flo1989 will become famous soon enough
Is there any possible way we could hear this from outside the car? i.e. drive/fly by's? I'm not sure if its just me, but it's hard for me to gage the difference with the microphone directly next to the exhaust. If drive by videos aren't a possibility, even inside the cabin with the windows down would help some...

Old 08-20-2018, 01:03 PM
Just A GTS has a spectacular aura aboutJust A GTS has a spectacular aura aboutJust A GTS has a spectacular aura about
Will hopefully have one for you guys within a month. I will take vids both with my gopro and phone inside the cabin (windows down and up), flybys and mounted on the car. Just waiting to hear back from the shop to get an opening to do the work at same time get my oil change.

Old 08-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Flo1989 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Just A GTS
Will hopefully have one for you guys within a month. I will take vids both with my gopro and phone inside the cabin (windows down and up), flybys and mounted on the car. Just waiting to hear back from the shop to get an opening to do the work at same time get my oil change.
Ahhh yes. Anxiously waiting!

Old 08-20-2018, 02:08 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tigress
Thank sound is so mesmerizing! I am digging it. Still browsing around and learning about this car in general and all the aftermarket parts available. I'm so overwhelmed LOL.
Feel free to give me a shout if you'd like to discuss. Our Resonator Delete X-Pipe is a great start for a throatier sound and additional power.

Originally Posted by MoOriginal
a related question i had a fabspeed race exhaust on the Coxster
which was branded with fabspeed.

im assuming the logo is branded on the xpipe?
its a strange question as my car is from uk but i live in spain
if i ever convert to spanish plates they are so backward here that the car has to be standard before they accept it .
i can blag that the car is standard and loud because of my sports exhaust - but they would check to see if the exhaust looks standard
and it wouldnt if its got a big fabspeed trademark on it ?

can you confirm fabspeed if it has logo can it be mounted with logo ?
can it come without logo
can logo be ground down?
Yes, we can absolutely fabricate a system without any logos! Please shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss.

Originally Posted by Bobby Buggs
Alec, does it do any good on the 3.0tt motor
971 platform? We have a 971 3.0TT in at the moment for R&D so stay tuned!

Originally Posted by C4Sbeebe
might be a GTS owner very shortly... if so, will NEED this x-pipe for sure. the video is awesome - love the growl.
Good luck with the purchase! Let me know if you pick up a GTS, I'd be happy to hook up a fellow 6Speeder

Originally Posted by Just A GTS
That would be awesome - much appreciated!

Old 08-21-2018, 11:43 AM
MoOriginal is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Feel free to give me a shout if you'd like to discuss. Our Resonator Delete X-Pipe is a great start for a throatier sound and additional power.

Yes, we can absolutely fabricate a system without any logos! Please shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss.

971 platform? We have a 971 3.0TT in at the moment for R&D so stay tuned!

Good luck with the purchase! Let me know if you pick up a GTS, I'd be happy to hook up a fellow 6Speeder

That would be awesome - much appreciated!

ive pm’d you here.