Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Panamera Turbo Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 01:36 PM
Glareice is an unknown quantity at this point
New Panamera Turbo Owner

Just picked up a 2011 Panamera Turbo with 22.5 miles. Specifically wanted Sport exhaust, Bermester stereo, Sport Chronos and 20 inch wheels...

Love the car so far, only complaint is it is soooo quiet inside!!! I know, but I came from a RPI modified V10 m5 that had one of the best exhaust notes in the world!

I will be driving this bad boy in the WI winters , getting my winter tires and rims put on next week. If anyone else is from the Midwest please introduce yourself! We currently reside in GB and our business is in Chicago.

Let the modifying begin I have read a couple posts and I am going to spend a couple grand next year on modifications. X-pipe, tune and ???

Option List

$158,455.00
Exterior:
Platinum Silver Metallic
Interior:
Black Full Leather
Warranty Start:
October 23, 2010
Additional Equipment
1H
Platinum Silver Metallic
7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
20" 911 Turbo II Wheels
Wheel Center Set with Full-Color Porsche Crest
Delete Model Designation
Servotronic
BURMESTERĀ® High End Surround Sound System
SAT Radio Receiver XM
Floor Mats
Brushed Aluminum Interior Package
8-way Power Seats (rear) w/ Adaptive Sports Seats
Thermal & Noise Insulated Glass
Retractable Luggage Compartment Roller Cover
Universal Audio Interface
AC
Black Full Leather
P62
Sport Package
P67
Comfort Plus Package
P81
Adaptive Sport Seats with Comfort Memory Package
XES
Preparation for illuminated door sill guards
XXC
Door Sill Guards in Aluminum, Illuminated
XYW
Porsche Crest Embossed on Head Restraints

Old 10-31-2016, 04:19 PM
Lboogie78 is on a distinguished road
Congrats... check this out for starters..

Old 10-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Lboogie78
Congrats... check this out for starters..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBlgumxxKU
Unfortunately KW does not make this anymore

Nice Panamera btw!! A tune is the best thing you can do for PTT

Old 10-31-2016, 08:56 PM
jkl
jkl is on a distinguished road
Congrats! I also made the transition from an E60 M5 to a Panamera turbo. Although the PTT lacks the high rev V10 scream, the torque and handling is intoxicating. The exhaust note is lacking in the PTT. I would highly recommend getting some downpipes.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:52 AM
KamiLP560 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the Forum, I just purchased my PTT as well about a month ago. Due to the winter coming up I'm kind of holding out on a lot of Mods I want to do to the car until Spring. Like Vivid States, Tune is the best bang for the $$$. I live by Gurnne IL area in Lake county so I'm pretty close to you. Maybe we should do a track day before the weather gets worse out here. Hopefully I get a tune in the next couple weeks.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Lboogie78 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by vividracing
Unfortunately KW does not make this anymore

Nice Panamera btw!! A tune is the best thing you can do for PTT
What is the next alternative since KW discontinued this?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:05 PM
Ride4Life Rossi is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a set of brand new lowering links if your interested

Old 11-02-2016, 05:59 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jkl
Although the PTT lacks the high rev V10 scream, the torque and handling is intoxicating. The exhaust note is lacking in the PTT. I would highly recommend getting some downpipes.
Agreed. I have 200cel cat downpipes and a TechArt rear section and it's too quiet. Cat-less downpipes and smaller mufflers would most likely do the trick.

Old 11-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
H&R makes a lowering module, isn't quite the same though. Lowers the car approx 1.4" front and 1.2" rear

Old 11-02-2016, 09:22 PM
JayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from Chicago. Car looks exactly how mine looked when I first bought it. I wanted the KW but found out as well it is discontinued last year. Im using the H&R module and it works pretty well.

Old 11-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Glareice is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the welcome!

Jayfunk your car looks NICE! Love the Rohana rims...I will be down in the suburbs of chicago in the next couple of weeks I will post and see if anyone wants to meet for lunch.

I am going to posting another thread on rustproofing ( i will wait a day), does anyone else drive their cars during the winters and did you put a undercoat rust proof protection on your panny?

Kami... Not sure I will have time to track it till spring, but a road america trip or autobahn in joliet would be awesome. Would be great if you got the tune and we could drive them side by side...

on a side note how come NO one on the forum actually posts time trap pre-tune and post-tune... I dont care what my butt or the dyno say...only what the trap times tell me!

Old 11-04-2016, 12:25 PM
KamiLP560 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Glareice
Thanks for the welcome!

Jayfunk your car looks NICE! Love the Rohana rims...I will be down in the suburbs of chicago in the next couple of weeks I will post and see if anyone wants to meet for lunch.

I am going to posting another thread on rustproofing ( i will wait a day), does anyone else drive their cars during the winters and did you put a undercoat rust proof protection on your panny?

Kami... Not sure I will have time to track it till spring, but a road america trip or autobahn in joliet would be awesome. Would be great if you got the tune and we could drive them side by side...

on a side note how come NO one on the forum actually posts time trap pre-tune and post-tune... I dont care what my butt or the dyno say...only what the trap times tell me!
We gonna get a long very well, that is all I care about as well. I ran 11.8 at 116 MPH already posted the slip on here and also on drag times. I think I can get the car to go 11.7 stock for sure with a bit better traction. I hope I get to run it again before the tune goes on but we will see.
I can always flash it back to stock on the right day with good traction and flash it back to tune mode. So that will work as well

Last edited by KamiLP560; 11-04-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:44 AM
hollynitro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
Agreed. I have 200cel cat downpipes and a TechArt rear section and it's too quiet. Cat-less downpipes and smaller mufflers would most likely do the trick.
U also can try like mine .. Using Kreissieg F1 Exhaust valvetronic .. It's loud though

Old 11-05-2016, 10:45 AM
hollynitro is on a distinguished road
Welcome Glareice , nice options u have there !

Old 11-07-2016, 05:06 PM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
Congrats on the new car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.