Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

970 Panamera 4S Suspension Problems - Wobbling

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 04:17 PM
pandamera is an unknown quantity at this point
970 Panamera 4S Suspension Problems - Wobbling

Hi all...new owner of a 2010 Panamera 4S with air suspension. Bought the car from Carmax with extended warranty. The car wobbles side to side when it hits a bump or any imperfection on the road; this is especially the case when the rear wheels hit something. On the highway, it feels like you're driving on a grated bridge or something - constant swaying but not bad since the freeway is much smoother.

Took it to a Porsche dealer who said no issues with the suspension. Had wheels and wheel bearings checked. One wheel was bent and wheel bearing was bad. Both were replaced with no improvement on the wobbling. Other than that, they couldn't figure out the problem. Carmax Service is of course clueless - car is covered under warranty so i'm not worried just want to find out how to resolve it.

Appreciate it if anyone who's had this problem can provide feedback or just weigh in on what a good next step would be to resolve this?

Old 07-18-2017, 04:39 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
alignment check for sure...

Old 07-18-2017, 04:41 PM
pandamera is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice thanks! That reminds me - Carmax outsourced work to dealer and they supposedly did alignment but I didn't get a report. Will be following up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.