Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Panamera build discount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 04:08 PM
usmcbooda is an unknown quantity at this point
New Panamera build discount

Seen a post in the 911 forums about people getting special order discounts. Locally I was offered 2 to 3 percent and told that its unlikely anyone would offer more. So I Just wanted to say always check dealerships out of state, I didn't talk to a single one through phone or in person and ended up getting 8% off 2018 Panamera Turbo build. With taxes, registration and fees, it came out to close to the price of their on the lot models without price without taxes, registration and dealer fees and lacking most of the packages, rims or other options I selected but instead random stuff like sun blinders to raise the price.

I very likely could have gotten to 10% but silly me got to excited and ready to get the deal before something came up lol.

Old 07-21-2017, 09:24 PM
knowspin has a spectacular aura aboutknowspin has a spectacular aura aboutknowspin has a spectacular aura about
Interesting. Did you build the car on the Porsche website and then forward the configuration to various dealers through that website?

Old 07-21-2017, 09:50 PM
usmcbooda is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by knowspin
Interesting. Did you build the car on the Porsche website and then forward the configuration to various dealers through that website?
Originally I did but I don't think any dealers even looked at it because my question was if they provided any sort of incentives or discounts for custom/built orders, and mentioned being told by another Porsche buyer they were given a discount but did not mention amount. Some local dealers reply was they do not offer any discounts, to look at some of their on the lot cars, and that it would not be likely to find anyone offering a discount on them.

only two other dealers besides the one i went with would mention the actual discount they were willing to offer which was 2 or 3%. Everyone else wanted phone calls, test drives or meet in person which I was not interested in doing any of those because they would be trying to talk me into lot deals or other stuff that was a waste of time compared to what I was interested in for building one with a discount.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.