Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beep noise in door

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 12:14 AM
czyzler is on a distinguished road
Beep noise in door

I had paint-less dent repair done to my Panny two weeks ago and they had to remove the door panels to get to one of the hail spots. I am pretty sure when they reassembled it that something wasn't put back correctly.

When I insert the key into the ignition and start the car i hear a faint "beep"- kind of sounds like a dying beep, in the drivers side door. It sounds like electrical beep or whine and just lasts a second when I start the car. Anyone know what is causing that beep or noise, or heard it before?

I also noticed that my Comfort Entry option is not working. I did turn it off to see if that was the culprit, but noise was still there.

Going to bring it back to the guys, but wanted to see if anyone ran into this before or know what the cause of the noise would be. Couldn't find anything in google on this.

Old 07-22-2017, 03:44 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I would try cycling thru all the door switches. Re set seat 1 and 2 postions. Sounds like may something is waiting for in put... Just a guess.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.