Sponsored by:

PDK and garage door issues 2018 Panamera turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 08:42 AM
rcb
rcb is an unknown quantity at this point
PDK and garage door issues 2018 Panamera turbo

I have these 2 persistent problems. When I shift from park to reverse or park to drive, There is a delay that is required after the shifter button is pressed before the transmission shifts. The dealer tells me this is normal. Is that correct? It is annoying.
The second issue is my 2 garage openers can not be programmed despite new batteries and a supposed dealer upgrade to the car. Homelink is of no help. They have the service outsourced to another company. Any thoughts? RCB

Old 01-07-2018, 12:39 PM
jtorrebl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rcb
I have these 2 persistent problems. When I shift from park to reverse or park to drive, There is a delay that is required after the shifter button is pressed before the transmission shifts. The dealer tells me this is normal. Is that correct? It is annoying.
The second issue is my 2 garage openers can not be programmed despite new batteries and a supposed dealer upgrade to the car. Homelink is of no help. They have the service outsourced to another company. Any thoughts? RCB
For the garage doors use the original branded garage door openers to program it. I used a universal opener that was programmed to open my door and it would t take it.