Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lease termination

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 11:36 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Lease termination

I have leased many cars but never a Porsche and I am wondering if Porsche dealers would buy out my lease? Usually this never works out but I am on the positive side because I put a large cap cost reduction. I doubt the lease company really cares and don t want it and either way they get their full payment due. I can easily ride it out with my low mileage Pana which has never been back to the dealer for anything. Perfect in every way just looking to go in another direction. Any experience on this out there?
FYI almost two years thru and won t let them crush me, if it s not workable it s OK by me.

Old 01-19-2018, 06:12 PM
riden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura about
I expressed interest in ordering another Panamera at my local dealer. They offered to buy out the lease immediately or I could turn it in when the new car arrived. Was an easy transaction without any complications. It was a Porsche lease with about 10 months remaining. I put no money down on the lease. Can’t hurt to ask. Non Porsche dealers were also interested but I did not get into specifics with them.

Old 01-21-2018, 01:37 AM
jtorrebl is on a distinguished road
If you get another Porsche they forgive 12 months of lease. I had a 36 month lease of a cayenne GTS and turned it in Nov for a new panamera