Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Favorite brand/wheels on a Panamera?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 10:49 AM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
Favorite brand/wheels on a Panamera?

like many, i'm a wheel nut!! they set the car apart more than any other mod. usually, i have a very good idea of the brand/design i want on a car as i'm shopping for the car. my preference is usually a 3-pc., stepped lip design, so it's somewhat easy to decide on the look - typically going with brands like HRE and Fikse. the panamera hasn't been as easy, although i'm leaning towards ADV.1s. one problem can be the availability (and cost) of 3pc. wheels in 21 and 22 diameter, which i want to move to.

so, this is a 'what is your favorite wheel on a panamera' thread. you don't have to have them. it's more about what you think looks the BEST on the panamera. post pics of your favorite wheels and let's see them. i need some ideas and want to see some options i might not be considering.

Old 12-19-2018, 11:16 AM
striped91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Avant Garde Ruger Mesh 22" Matte Black
https://www.avantgardewheels.com/ava...ic/ruger-mesh/

Old 12-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by C4Sbeebe
like many, i'm a wheel nut!! they set the car apart more than any other mod. usually, i have a very good idea of the brand/design i want on a car as i'm shopping for the car. my preference is usually a 3-pc., stepped lip design, so it's somewhat easy to decide on the look - typically going with brands like HRE and Fikse. the panamera hasn't been as easy, although i'm leaning towards ADV.1s. one problem can be the availability (and cost) of 3pc. wheels in 21 and 22 diameter, which i want to move to.

so, this is a 'what is your favorite wheel on a panamera' thread. you don't have to have them. it's more about what you think looks the BEST on the panamera. post pics of your favorite wheels and let's see them. i need some ideas and want to see some options i might not be considering.
One of my favorite wheel brands on a Panamera certainly has to be HRE. The P101 looks good on almost everything but for cars that use larger wheel sizes I think a model from their P2 series looks better because the designs are more complex and a bigger wheels shows them off a lot more. ANRKY is another brand I would highly recommend. They are manufactured by HRE so you are getting that legendary build quality to go along with the jaw-dropping looks. If price on a 3-piece is a concern, they are releasing a new series next month that undercuts Adv.1 pricing by a significant margin:

If availability is a concern I have a set of ANRKY AN22's for a Panamera already built in-stock & ready to ship.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:29 PM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WheelB
If price on a 3-piece is a concern, they are releasing a new series next month that undercuts Adv.1 pricing by a significant margin:

i've become a big fan of the whole bronze/dark bronze look lately and i think a 3pc in that with polished lips would be perfect on a white pan. i like this design.

i'll be very interested to see the new ANRKY line when it comes out. any design concepts available now?

Old 12-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
i've become a big fan of the whole bronze/dark bronze look lately and i think a 3pc in that with polished lips would be perfect on a white pan. i like this design.

i'll be very interested to see the new ANRKY line when it comes out. any design concepts available now?
Below are photos of the 3 models that can already be ordered. The manufacturing of the wheels will begin in January. These are custom built so don't let the photos of the display models below, fool you - they can be ordered in any finish you want. Contact me for more details - David@WheelsBoutique.com

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:20 PM
LGARCIA will become famous soon enough

22 Inch Savini Sv-F2 in Graphite

Old 12-19-2018, 08:26 PM

I found Savini to have the right offsets and the graphite color makes great contrast against the black.
22’s look so good on the Panamera! There are some really nice wheel choices out there, it took me a couple of months to narrow it down.

Last edited by LGARCIA; 12-19-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by LGARCIA
I found Savini to have the right offsets and the graphite color makes great contrast against the black.
22’s look so good on the Panamera! There are some really nice wheel choices out there, it took me a couple of months to narrow it down.
you just put those on not long ago, right? they look very good on the black. nice choice and thanks for posting the pics!

Old 12-20-2018, 09:04 AM

If availability is a concern I have a set of ANRKY AN22's for a Panamera already built in-stock & ready to ship.

what are wheels like these going to run in 22"?

Old 12-20-2018, 10:53 AM
Site Sponsor
what are wheels like these going to run in 22"?
Will PM you pricing now.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 12-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Canuck971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will PM you pricing now.
pm me 21" options. i have summer rubber already, only need the rims.
tia

Old 12-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Canuck971
pm me 21" options. i have summer rubber already, only need the rims.
tia
Will do. PM incoming shortly.

EDIT - Since you are new to the forums I don't believe you can receive PM'd yet. Please email me at David@WheelsBoutique.com

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 12-22-2018, 04:48 PM
stealthn is on a distinguished road
The next set I buy for it

Old 12-24-2018, 08:21 AM
Yes, I just put them on last summer. The contrast against the black was my biggest thing when picking out the wheels. I originally liked the matte black wheels but when I saw them on a black car I decided I wanted the contrast instead.