Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 Panamera 20" rims suggestion

Old 04-04-2019, 11:43 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
2016 Panamera 20" rims suggestion

I currently have 2016 Pan Hybrid, the original wheels came with the car, they seem too small and boring. here is what I have. I am thinking to upgrade to 20". My wife Pan4 has 20" Turbo2 wheels with spacers and it is nice looking. For some reasons, the 20” used turbo2 rim is not a reasonable price from the eBay. I am looking at new 20” Vorsteiner V-FF 101/102, Rohana RF1 or Savini SV-F4.

Any bad experience with these rims above for comfort and reliability? Greatly appreciate for your feedback.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:03 PM
skiracer13 is on a distinguished road
I have 20" Savini wheels for the summer and they are great - no issues and a great fitment.

Old 04-05-2019, 11:05 PM
LGARCIA will become famous soon enough
I have the Savini Wheels in 22s and the fit and finish is amazing, mine are the graphite color. If going with 20s you can wide. I do like those SvF4s. Which color wheel did you have in mind?

Old 04-05-2019, 11:45 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
I like a simple savini SV-F 4 Gloss Graphite. How do you know the offset front and rear? I will be in LA next few weeks to visit my 2 young adult children I will probably visit https://www.vibemotorsports.com/ . They carry Savini, Rohana and Vorsteiner, probably I don't need spacers with these rims . I like the comfort and reliability. PorscheTurbo2 wheels are good. But they are not reasonable at price point for used. So I go with new. My wife car has 20" Turbo2 wheels, spacers make a big different look.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-07-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:26 PM
LGARCIA will become famous soon enough
The vendor will figure out the custom offsets for the Savini Wheels by providing the year and model you have.
I just checked my sales order and the offsets are stated as custom. You should not need spacers on new wheels, it should fit perfect as is.

Old 04-07-2019, 10:21 PM
Thanks Luis. Savini or Rohana are my top choices.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:44 AM
Paul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond repute
You need to keep looking.

I found 19" OEM with new snow tires for $800. The Turbo II are a little more of a premium when buying used for sure. There are replicas available too. The OEM Turbo II wheels really do look good, and so far I've been impressed with the quality of the paint. They don't chip, and have made it through winters just fine, although I have snow wheels now!

I would hold out for OEM Personally as they are light, forged, and appear to be made pretty well. Its hard to beat the look as well.

Old 04-10-2019, 07:08 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
The Vorsteiner V-FF 101 is the best of the bunch. If you have ever seen or read about the stunning Gunther Werks 993 then you're familiar with the level of quality that Vorsteiner brings to all their products (Gunther Werks is a sister company to Vorsteiner with a lot of the same team members). Here's the website to those 993 builds that they complete - https://www.guntherwerks.com/

For wheels that start under $650 per I'd be hard pressed to find a wheel with better style, quality, and bang for the buck. They are in-stock and ready to roll.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:09 PM
david,
Thank you I completely overlook this V-FF101. what's color in the picture? nice looking !!!

Old 04-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dougcayenne
david,
Thank you I completely overlook this V-FF101. what's color in the picture? nice looking !!!
The finish is called Carbon Graphite - that's the color that is currently in stock. It is not black but rather a very dark gunmetal color. Even more beautiful in person.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 04-14-2019, 05:56 PM
Tim Fisher is an unknown quantity at this point
I just installed the V-FF101 in graphite on my 14 S......wow, what a difference. Love em.

Old 04-14-2019, 07:18 PM
skiracer13 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tim Fisher
I just installed the V-FF101 in graphite on my 14 S......wow, what a difference. Love em.
Any pics to share?

Old 04-14-2019, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Fisher
Please share the pictures. I like Rohana and Savini for their simple pattern. I also look at Vorsteiner V-FF1 carbon graphite. How do you feel about the ride quality? do you have 4 season tires?
Thanks

Old 04-16-2019, 01:23 AM
I always wonder about the weight of Vorsteiner rims V-FF101 20" front and rear. David, can you share some information here?
Thank You

Old 04-21-2019, 05:10 PM
Tim Fisher is an unknown quantity at this point

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2016 Panamera 20" rims suggestion