Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lease end question

Old 05-30-2019, 01:35 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Lease end question

I have leased about 12 cars before and never seen what I will describe . Wonder what happened?
2015 pana lease was coming due and I turned it in a few months early as I had other plans. Paid the remaining payments due, had a clean inspection and account was closed after disposition fee was also paid. Several months later I get a check from Porsche for thousands of dollars. The only thing I see on statement is balance 0, closed.
Is it possible that the car went at action for more than the residual and in some states that is due back to the customer by law? I can t think of anything else. Thanks.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:28 PM
OEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cerbomark
I have leased about 12 cars before and never seen what I will describe . Wonder what happened?
2015 pana lease was coming due and I turned it in a few months early as I had other plans. Paid the remaining payments due, had a clean inspection and account was closed after disposition fee was also paid. Several months later I get a check from Porsche for thousands of dollars. The only thing I see on statement is balance 0, closed.
Is it possible that the car went at action for more than the residual and in some states that is due back to the customer by law? I can t think of anything else. Thanks.
Trying to win you back? After you deposit the check, I'd call to inquire

Old 05-31-2019, 03:45 PM
skiracer13 is on a distinguished road
I wonder if they're just refunding the extra payments you made when you turned it in? Don't know if you exceeded allowable mileage, etc. but I'm in agreement w/ OEkun1- cash the check first, find out second.

Old 06-01-2019, 03:39 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
Yes, indeed I deposit the check right away. No need to think. Thank the Lord. LOL ... Move on ...