Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

SEATTLE area GTG April 15t

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
SEATTLE area GTG April 15t

DATE CHANGED TO APRIL 29TH

Well it's time for our third group GTG of the year! I know that the weather will be better this time! Last 2 times we had over 15 people out with us and it was a wonderful time!

Agenda:

updated 04/20/06
alright guys!!

Here is a good idea of the agenda!!

Meet at 7:00am Auburn Starbucks In the fred meyer off 15th St. click link for map http://clients.mapquest.com/fredmeyer/mqlocator?screen=find&link=map2&sqlcol1=record_id& sqlcnd1=%3D&sqlval1=70100172&queryIconCol=icon_id& addr_origin=&city_origin=auburn&state_origin=WA&zo =&occ=US

7:20 roll out for breakfast at SunBreak Café (5 minutes away)

8:30am head out to MaxRPM Via HWY 18 to I-5

8:45am Stop at Truck stop (weigh Station) I-5 south, just south of HWY18 onramp to I-5. Leave at 9:00am located directly acorss from Wild Waves, access only by freeway!

9:45 arrive MaxRpm IN STYLE!!!
10:00am-1:00- DYNO RUNS with local PCA club and hang out! (can someone talk to Alex and see if he can save us Parking???)

1:30 head out on our Drive. I have a route setup thanks to Stingray! total drive time should be about 2hours and that will take us to Purdy.

3:30-4:00 head to Lake Tapps (outside Sumner/auburn) for The Rock Pizza and beer/drinks/pop/water (whatever you choose) and we can talk about our tales of the day! I can bring my laptop and camera and we can make some CD's/dvds for people that want pix of the day!

People in attendance
BruceM (am breakfast)
VencentDDS (am breakfast)
Joeacc (am breakfast)
Silver996TT (Dale) (am breakfast)
Kunal (am Breakfast)
JaggsTT (am breakfast) +2
Biggerape (Omeed)
Stingray
captain Tal
WillcoxMD
iborrel (am breakfast)
Kevin034 (am breakfast)
Wyatt (am breakfast) riding with Kunal +1
JOTTI????
Andyk79 + 3 car
JPstLouis
Dave Jolley (am breakfast)
Garee (am breakfast)
Rams86 (brad)
D-ubercars (Daryl)

So far that is 16 cars and I remember someone saying they are bring one or two friends (totally cool!)

IF your name IS NOT listed please post up and I will add you. If you do NOT have am breakfast next to your name and you want to go please let me know so I can add you! also if someone cannot make it for dinner please let me know. I want to work on reserving space for us at The Rock Pizza!

NEW ADDITION!!!

I have 2 Photographers from www.snapriot.com and www.mkippen.com coming on the drive!! They will be taking rolling shots at that time and printing out POSTERS at Max RPM. The poster will be $50.00 each and you will get digital pictures emailed to you also! These are BIG posters!! ALso the photographers will be doing Photos at a location around Maxrpm for still photos! This will be a great addition for your garage/Man room. These guys are full pro car photographers! They do work for some BIG time magazines!

Last edited by Brucem; 04-29-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:40 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I was told that Alex of Max Rpm wants to have a dyno day for us at his shop in Bremerton. May be fun to swing by there as well.
PM the guys that was at the 1st run to get there attention. Thanks.

Vincent

Old 04-01-2006, 02:34 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
April 15th is Easter weekend therefore might not work for everyone. I 'd suggest April 29th.

Last edited by vincentdds; 04-01-2006 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:06 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Im in for sure

Old 04-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Captain Tal will become famous soon enough
I will not be available on April 22nd. That is also just one weekend prior to the PCA event Alex is hosting at his facility on the 29th.

I talked with him yesterday and he said the Dyno Room will be finished this weekend. It's gonna be *****in. I suggest we hold to the 15th if we can. Otherwise we push it out till the 29th and just meet up at the PCA event. Most of us are PCA members anyways and if not, the PCA will welcome our attendance as an effort in recruitment.

Old 04-01-2006, 03:28 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
Hey guys,

I'm in Hawaii until the 18th, so I vote for the 22nd or 29th. I've seen Alex's dyno, its going to be sweet! Maybe we could meet at his place in the morning and then head down Hwy101 and up again to Tacoma. I just drove from Gig Harbor to Shelton to Olympia and then Back. The bridge was closed. I was late for work, but a really fun drive! There's a couple places to really blow out some carbon.

The PCA thing sounds fun too

Todd

Old 04-01-2006, 03:51 PM
iborroel is on a distinguished road
I'm in. I should have my car back by then. Just post the definitve date.

Old 04-01-2006, 04:44 PM
April 29th is perfect for PCA, Max RPM and cruisin...
Also it'd give people plenty of time in advance and no excuses
Please stay tuned.

http://www.pnwr.org/Calendar/default.asp?date=4/29/2006

Old 04-01-2006, 04:49 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
sounds fun. We should map out a kick-*** route. I really don't know the area too well, but there must be some good roads for us to have some fun!

Todd

Old 04-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
if we go to DYNO first... we all need to meet somewhere and roll in together.... since we are a little different than the standard PCA crowd 29th sounds great..

Old 04-01-2006, 08:38 PM
BiggerApe is on a distinguished road
I'm in for the 29th guys Thanks for organizing!

Old 04-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Omeed, it woould be a pleasure to have you there! look forward to meeting you in person!

how about this... meet for starbucks, then breakfast, then head out to bremerton.... after bremerton we do a drive we WANT!! have some fun!

For the route after the GTG... lets plan something with stops along the way... placing to stop, rest and reorganize. not all people want to run as hard as some of us (ie: Vincent and Joe )

I know we will need some help from the bremerton area people! thanks everyone!

after the drive we can still plan a good dinner if people are open to that.. either Chevys, or I know a great pizza place in BOnney Lake called The Rock. the owner is a car guy and I think I can set something up for pizza and beer

Old 04-01-2006, 09:16 PM
So the 29th it is.
With all the Evo 600 plus cars in our group I'll better stay behind the pack this time. I might even take that kind officer who let me go last time for a ride with us.(As he just became a patient of mine this week.)

P.S. Funny you brought up the Rock. I just called to ordered their pizza. That place is real decent to hang out. Does the onwer drives a black Z06 with black rim?

Old 04-01-2006, 09:18 PM
ya.. he has that, the hummer, and new F450 he just bought to haul his boat.. if we get there at a decent time we can get a great table! and the servers are nice too

Old 04-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Silver996TT is on a distinguished road
I am up for whatever day you guys decide.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SEATTLE area GTG April 15t