Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

3rd Annual Motor4toys Charity Exotic Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 10:14 AM
dustin is on a distinguished road
3rd Annual Motor4toys Charity Exotic Car Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is that time of year again!!!!!!!!
Time for the 3rd Annual Motor4toys Charity Exotic Car Show. This year we will be donating all toys collected to the CHP CHiP's For Kids Program.
Please remember that this event is 100% Charity! We don't want money, just toys for needy kids. There is no cost to attend, just BRING TOYS.
The goal of this years event is 3000 cars and to raise 10,000 toys in one morning. Thanks to all of you, in just three years, we are the single largest collector of toys in America!
What we need:
-We need a Sponsor: I am looking for 1 sponsor to donate $10,000.00 to cover the cost of the event. (Again, nobody draws a salary, all time and efforts are donated).
-We need items for the raffle.
-We need you to tell everyone you know about this event
-We need celebrities........Anyone and everyone! I don' t now any personally, but if you do, please ask them to register as it will help to draw more people.
Date: Sunday December 3rd, 2006
31303 Agoura Road ยท Westlake Village, CA 91361
Time 8am- 2pm
Please Register ASAP at: www.motor4toys.com
Thank you all for your support over the last couple of years, we have made thousands of kids happy, lets coninue to do so.
any questions, comments or suggestions please contact:
Dustin Troyan
President/ Founder
Motor4toys
818-516-5053
d@motor4toys.com

Old 10-06-2006, 02:26 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
What a great event!

A few of the F-cars driving there from last yr...courtesy of our buddy Jay:

Attached Images  
Old 10-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
It would be great to find a location that wasn't so hidden. . . . I thought that it was a scam up until the moment I got within 50 meters.

Good Cause all the same,

-Eli

Old 10-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
It would be great to find a location that wasn't so hidden. . . . I thought that it was a scam up until the moment I got within 50 meters.

Good Cause all the same,

-Eli
Eli, the issue is that i needed a parking lot that was big enough to hold the event. And i needed it donated. The location ends up working well because of it central location, close to both freeways and canyons, not so public...meaning that we keep this within the car community, and it is pleasing to the eye.

With everyone's help, this thing should be HUGE.

Please remeber that nobody makes a dime. All proceeds go to the kids and all efforts are 100% donated.

D

Old 10-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by dustin
Eli, the issue is that i needed a parking lot that was big enough to hold the event. And i needed it donated. The location ends up working well because of it central location, close to both freeways and canyons, not so public...meaning that we keep this within the car community, and it is pleasing to the eye.

With everyone's help, this thing should be HUGE.

Please remeber that nobody makes a dime. All proceeds go to the kids and all efforts are 100% donated.

D
Understood about the proceeds and effort, I think this was a great thing to put together. I just figured we could make some sort of public display so you could get more attendance at these events. (= more presents for the kids!)

All the same I wish you the best in this event.

-Eli

Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM
My concern is always safety. If we have the general public coming, they may just show up to see the cars and not bring toys. They will touch the cars, get too close to cars.....on one hand i agree, on the other, if we keep it in the car community we know what to expect and can respect others vehicles. Parking is also a concern. If the public comes w/o toys and takes up parking it would be counter productive....Give me a day or 2 to think about it.........

Old 10-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by dustin
My concern is always safety. If we have the general public coming, they may just show up to see the cars and not bring toys. They will touch the cars, get too close to cars.....on one hand i agree, on the other, if we keep it in the car community we know what to expect and can respect others vehicles. Parking is also a concern. If the public comes w/o toys and takes up parking it would be counter productive....Give me a day or 2 to think about it.........
Don't worry about my comments, I only was looking to give more of a turn-out by my suggestions. Parking could always be split of course. . . But maybe you're right. . .

Great event for those who benefit, thanks for organizing this thing.

-Eli

Old 10-11-2006, 12:14 PM
I do appreciate your comments. Again a huge concern is saftey of the attendees and thier cars. Most of us know not to touch or lean in and let your buttons or zippers touch paint......the general public doesnt.......also, if guys on motorcycles attend and are lugging a helmet around.....bang!

Old 10-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Dustin

We are bringing up some toys Count us in...........It was an awesome event last year and we are excited to be a part of it this year again.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:03 AM
F-

Thanks always for your support, you guys made a HUGE impression last year. Do me a favor, please tell all of your customers! And the ones with race cars too! Why not have a caravan from your place to the evet? Or, we do have a local hotel that will have securtiy and a special price. Let me know if i can help in any way,

D

Old 10-18-2006, 11:05 PM
ClubCoupe is on a distinguished road
I will attend again with my Club Coupe #15. It is on the calendar.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Former Vendor
Is it going to be set up the same way as it was last year? 6-speed, Rennlist etc.?

-Eli

Old 10-23-2006, 09:41 PM
We will have an area for Porsches and yes, as people register under their different affiliation, we will further brake them up into subcategories.

Please register asap so i can organize a bit better. Also, please tell all of your friends.

Thank you,

D

Old 11-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Guys, please help this event grow. In the last 2 years we have collected over 10k toys. This year, in one day we are trying to beat that! I expect that we will have over 2500 cars coming. Please help to spread the word....

www.motor4toys.com

thanks

d

Old 11-06-2006, 06:53 PM
feroz928 is on a distinguished road
Is there going to be another group of Porsches from the Malibu area doing a Fun Run to the event this year

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Motor4toys Charity Exotic Car Show