Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 09:41 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
cool, sunday, 10am it is. Spread the word. Supposed to be 65 and sunny.

Ahmad, tell your AMG/Beemer boys too...you got the new wheels on yet?

Old 03-23-2007, 10:38 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by maxwell
cool, sunday, 10am it is. Spread the word. Supposed to be 65 and sunny.

Ahmad, tell your AMG/Beemer boys too...you got the new wheels on yet?
Ok, I'll get the word out. I'm waiting on lugs/locks/wheel centers but I just got tires mounted on the wheels yesterday. It definitely is "different". You're either gonna love it or hate it. Should get them on the car today if everything arrives. Maybe I'll put the BBK on too

Old 03-23-2007, 10:52 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Can't freakin wait to see the beast!

Old 03-24-2007, 09:23 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
I hope to make it with either the new TT or the old C2. Are we going to go for a drive like we had in the past? Is this posted on Rennlist?

Old 03-24-2007, 03:36 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Do we have any idea on numbers for this????? Looks like if I come its going to be the C2 which is not shabby I just really wanted to bring the TT out to play but its not titled yet

Old 03-24-2007, 03:44 PM
MX RACER is infamous around these parts
I don't think I am going to be able to make this one.. I'll try but it's not looking good.. If I don't make it have fun and I'll see every one next time..

George

Old 03-24-2007, 08:37 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
cool, it looks like at least 6ish or more people coming out this Sunday...first event is always slow to start but once we get these going weekly or bi-weekly I think more people will show...especially when it gets really nice!

M

Old 03-25-2007, 02:52 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
cool, it looks like at least 6ish or more people coming out this Sunday...first event is always slow to start but once we get these going weekly or bi-weekly I think more people will show...especially when it gets really nice!

M
Pshhhh. I have 6 people coming with me. We'll have at least 10 cars out... I am getting worried that my lugs wont get here in time!

Old 03-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Hey guys just saw this thread. Been away for a couple days. I'll be there. I would love for those of you with JICs to take a ride with me in my car to help me figure out what the damn thumping sound is coming from the rear. Many thanks in advance. I have to be back in Frederick by about 12:30-1:00 but would love to meet you fellow 6Speeders.

Old 03-25-2007, 04:56 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
I'll be there....with a dirty and broken car

Old 03-26-2007, 12:52 PM
lax01 is infamous around these parts
good turnout today! we should do this again

Old 03-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Yea, great turnout for such short notice. Cruise afterwards was awesome. I heard people were dropping their forks while eating and staring, pulling out cell phones to snap pics, etc etc Nice seeing familiar faces and meeting new people. Cant wait to see the pics.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:56 PM
GarnetRedCoupe is infamous around these parts
Sorry I missed it, my chip took a crap on me and by the time I replaced the battery and put the stock chip back in it was too late

Old 03-26-2007, 09:05 PM
SEAN 996 is infamous around these partsSEAN 996 is infamous around these parts
Had a great time meeting all that showed. The pics of the drive should be very interesting. I'll be down for the next one.

Old 03-26-2007, 09:10 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
that was fun. It was nice to meet all the new peepz. Love the all the new tt's. The 2 blue's, the new artic, and Mike's black. We should have about 8-10 tt's at the next big spring meet!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)