Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 11:50 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by boochook
Mike,

April 8th looks good for me so far. Should we set up a new thread??
sure, I think that would be good! Anyone lese interested?

Mike

Old 03-29-2007, 12:05 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
I am in, start a new thread and I am in there too!

Old 03-29-2007, 12:06 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I just thought of something..do you think it would be less of a turnout since it is Easter Sunday?

Old 03-29-2007, 01:33 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Good point. Definitely would be the case of a small turnout, so we may need to rethink this one, unless we go for Saturday. Either way, I'm in for Easter Sunday too.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:42 PM
maybe we shoudl do the 15th instead....I might be able to do the saturday though...start a thread and see what happens...

Old 03-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justinmm2
I missed a spot near the bumperettes, it looks like There are photos from when I picked it up that show off the color even better... see my avatar, for example!

Again, it was great seeing you guys. I was really curious to meet all the new people like BMWDEMON and amerlemans. I think it was Scott who had the painted center console? That interior was stunning. I can't wait to spruce mine up...
Thanks for the kudos on the interior. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Eric at BumperPlugs does great work.
I'll bring some SPF30 for you at the next get together, buddy

Next time I see your car I expect to see 1) it washed and 2) some mods...any mod