Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Denver/Rocky Mtn Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Club Auto will become famous soon enoughClub Auto will become famous soon enough
Wow, really nice pictures! I wish I had a camera when the 20 or so crotch rockets rolled up. It looked pretty cool. Saturday May 31st we have a big exotic car meet at Motorsport Gallery (www.thegallerydenver.com) at 9am. From there we are stopping by Ericomotorsports (www.ericomotorsports.com/) and then cruising down to Club Auto Museum (www.clubautocolorado.com). We will be doing these meets the last Saturday of every month.

Also, starting next month I would like to invite everyone to meet at Club Auto at 5:30pm on the first Saturday of every month to cruise down to the Golden Super Cruise (www.goldensupercruise.com). They get around 1500 - 2000 cars to this meet. Some of these cars are trailered in rolling around with wheelie bars and parachutes!

Last thing....reminder that May 12th is the deadline to register(for $35) your car for the Denver Exotic Car Show / Concours D'elegance show on June 8th. After that it goes to $60. We will have over 400 cars and 15,000 in attendance.

http://www.cpco.org/concours/registration.htm

Mike B.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
Just got home. I really had a lot of fun, Thanks Mike
Nice lineup....next time I'll come

Old 05-10-2008, 08:47 AM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by acs-3
Nice lineup....next time I'll come

yea me too, i want a picture of my car next to a lambo

Old 05-15-2008, 09:29 AM
Banned
Chubbs is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, on Saturday May 31st, after the meet at the Motorsport gallery and such, there is a Large Euro Meet in Downtown Golden and they are going on a foothills drive afterwards, anybody interested?

Old 05-15-2008, 10:49 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chubbs
Hey guys, on Saturday May 31st, after the meet at the Motorsport gallery and such, there is a Large Euro Meet in Downtown Golden and they are going on a foothills drive afterwards, anybody interested?

I'll be there

Old 05-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned
Abdullah, are you gonna go to the meets at the Motorsport Gallery and stuff first? Ronnie gave me your number so I will call you this sunday so we can go to Hamburglar stand too...

Old 05-20-2008, 07:12 AM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough

Sounds cool, i will probably be there.

dc

Old 05-20-2008, 10:52 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
If I have my turbo back by then, I'll be there.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:54 AM
ldc
ldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the roughldc is a jewel in the rough
hopefully i have my new wheels by then, 360forged+discount tire=SLOOOOOWWWWWWW

dc

Old 05-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Banned
Also, all of you guys should try and come to Hamburger Stand this Sunday Memorial Day weekend, I think it is the 25 May. I met Greg with the Blue Gallardo last Sunday so it would be nice to meet more of you and have some nicer cars there!

Old 05-21-2008, 06:49 AM
ldc
Chubbs,

Around what time does it start?

dc

Old 05-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ldc
Chubbs,

Around what time does it start?

dc
Well the meet starts at 11...But the drivers meeting for the drive is at like 2:00 and we leave for the drive at 2:15...

I plan on going to the Motorsport Gallery, and that Erico Motorsports and then depending on time I may or may not go to Club Auto. I would like to get into Golden around 12:30-1:00

"...to the West, like Cowboys and Indians...; or more like Coors."

The fifth large Denver GTG of 2008 will be on Saturday, May 31st, 2008 @ 11:00am.
April was a great having on the southside, with excellent weather, and nice foothills drive!

Downtown Golden
11th Ave & Jackson Street
Public Parking Garage

Directions:
* I-70 west to HY-58
* HY-58 west to Washington Street
* Washington south to 11th Street
* 11th Street east to Jackson Street
* Jackson street south to entrance of garage (first right; east facing entrance)
* drive slowly and carefully around and around to top level

We'll be on the top level of the garage to catch rays; see map for details:

Tentative Schedule:
* meet up @ 11:00am
* converse / eat lunch (individual efforts; nothing is reserved) till 2:00pm
* hold drivers meeting for drive @ 2:10pm
* leave for drive @ ~2:20pm - 2:30pm

PLEASE NOTE: drive will be determined on location pending previous weather, consensus of drivers, and attendance!

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
People usually arrive and meet and greet; enjoying the weather and good company.
Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

- Critter AKA Chubbs

Old 05-21-2008, 02:52 PM
ldc
Also, all of you guys should try and come to Hamburger Stand this Sunday Memorial Day weekend, I think it is the 25 May. I met Greg with the Blue Gallardo last Sunday so it would be nice to meet more of you and have some nicer cars there!
So then what time does the meet at the hamburger stand this sunday start?

dc

Old 05-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ldc
So then what time does the meet at the hamburger stand this sunday start?

dc
I should be there around 6:45-7

Old 05-24-2008, 08:22 AM
jkarp is on a distinguished road
do you have anymore details on the "hamburger stand" meet? i just moved to denver with my C4S and would love to meet some other car nuts.

thanks... josh

I should be there around 6:45-7

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver/Rocky Mtn Members