Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 VW Touareg 4.2 V8 LOADED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
FS: 2004 VW Touareg 4.2 V8 LOADED

Year: 2004
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Touareg
Price: $15750
Mileage: 68500
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLD!

This is my 2004 Volkswagen Touareg 4.2 V8 fully loaded. It is an excellent car for daily driving and for travel, especially for the price. I have had zero issues with this car, it has been extremely reliable. I'm getting rid of it to get something different, most likely a car.

It has the following selected options:
Air suspension
Navigation
Harman and Kardon sound
Parking sensors front and rear
Heated steering wheel
Heated mirrors
Window shades for rear passengers
Heated front and rear seats
Tinted windows
Foglights
Sunroof
Aluminum roof racks
etc.

This Touareg has nearly every option offered. Oil changed every 3k miles. It also has the Teak color leather package combined with wood trim which is a very unique option. The interior and exterior of this car look great. There are some minor scratches on some of the buttons on the inside of the car, and a few scratches on the exterior as well, however, overall this car is in great condition. It drives smoothly, and comfortably, and handles very well for an SUV. The air suspension option allows for multiple ride-height settings such as low, medium, high, and x-treme offroad height. In addition to the height settings, it also has comfort, auto, and sport settings for the ride stiffness. All these settings allow for a wide variety of feel and handling on and off the road. I have thoroughly enjoyed this car. Overall this has been an excellent SUV for traveling and for daily driving. It has been a good car to put miles on instead of driving the other cars; it much less expensive to drive.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions

I am located in Roanoke, VA.

Asking $15,750

Access height

Offroad Height

Last edited by Renegades; 12-31-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:54 AM
zahntoid is on a distinguished road
Interested in a trade? I need something to pull a trailer

Old 12-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
Potentially, depends on what it is. Im looking to get back into something i've had before, like an SRT8 or E55. I have cash to throw in on top of whatever it is i'd be trading for.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:18 PM
zahntoid is on a distinguished road
Sorry, it's a Forester STI---but might be interested still. Does it have a towing pkg and what is the tow rating(pulling track car/trailer)
Thanks,
Mike

Old 12-29-2009, 08:51 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
what is the mpg? hwy/city?

Old 12-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by zahntoid
Sorry, it's a Forester STI---but might be interested still. Does it have a towing pkg and what is the tow rating(pulling track car/trailer)
Thanks,
Mike
Mike,
Thanks for the offer but im mainly just looking for an E55 or SRT8, or something along those lines. Doesn't have the towing package; did look into getting one installed by my dealer earlier this year to haul my jet ski and i think it was going to cost several hundred, but i forget exactly how much. The car certainly has the power and torque to pull heavy loads though, i know that.

Originally Posted by still lost
what is the mpg? hwy/city?
I tend to have a heavy foot around town and I usually get 15mpg in the city; on the highway its usually high teens, 17-18mpg.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
Sweet car. I had one of these blow by me doing atleast 120 mph! Those V8s are strong.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:42 AM
jaykato is on a distinguished road
Interested, but not enough posts to contact you. Can you shoot me a PM with an email or phone number?

Old 12-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Soldd

Last edited by Renegades; 12-31-2009 at 02:01 PM.