Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2000 Camaro SS-mint-tons of mods-super fun ride....

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
2000 Camaro SS-mint-tons of mods-super fun ride....

2000 Camaro SS
SLP #1873
Navy blue metallic / neutral
6-speed
64K (mostly highway miles)
Original owner, special order car.
Have window stickers, build sheet and most paperwork from day one.
All factory options, T-tops, leather, traction control, full power etc.
SLP options are chrome wheels, floor mats, dash plaque and key fob.
Car was covered or garaged its whole life and has spent the last few years as just a weekend car. Car is in mint shape for a 2000. Only issues are a few typical small chips on the front bumper and some slight wear on the drivers side seat. But it’s better then 95% of the cars I’ve seen. The only other issue is a speedo that reads a little slow (computer reads correct speed on scanner) which is probably a basic fix. Besides that, she is perfect.
I have thousands, upon thousands into this car, just look at the list.
Cosmetic mods are painted “Berger” panel with stainless CAMARO inserts, “manta” stripe (removable), new style SS and 5.7 emblems, tinted windows, Wings West grille, black halo headlamps, clear corners, shorty antenna, RK Sport carbon fiber dash kit, NR Racing white face guages and T/A bezel, Autometer tach with shift light, custom made dash plaque, LG Motorsports racing pedals, SLP dash emblem, Corvette fuel rail covers, and other stuff I’m sure I missed.
Performance mods are Futral F11 cam and hardened pushrods, Manley dual springs and titanium retainers, LS2 timing chain, ported LS6 oil pump, MSD wires, NGK plugs, Castrol Syntec oil, MTI clear lid with Holly Powershot filter, SLP cold air induction, ASP pulley, LS6 intake, Kooks stainless headers and catted Y-pipe, SLP Loudmouth cat-back with Dynomax bullet muffler, LS6 clutch with Hurst shifter and Lou’s Short Stick, Strange 4:10 gears with full install kit including aluminum girdle, Eibach springs, Lakewood adjustable panhard rod, Hotchkis shock tower brace, BMR lower control arms and subframe connectors, GM Perfomance front brake rotors, KVR brake pads, BF Goodrich KDW’s up front and Nitto 555R’s out back, and again, other stuff I’m sure I forgot. Car was tuned by Eastside Performance, it made 381/366 SAE corrected on a conservative tune. It starts up everytime on the first shot and settles into a nice idle. None of that usual cam BS.
The stereo mods are an Alpine head unit, equalizer, (two) V12 amps and alarm with LCD display and remote. Plus JL Audio speakers/tweeters all around and a month old JL Audio 10” stealthbox. Also a Phoenix Gold Bass Cube with controls in the console glovebox. All wiring is Stinger, and it even still has the steering wheel controls. All speaker grilles have been covered with grille cloth and there is a custom amp rack in the trunk which can be removed with no damage to the car. This was a very expensive, high end set-up.
The car just had a new waterpump / T-stat / coolant / throttlebody bypass done about a month ago. I put a new battery in, and changed the oil and filter about a month ago as well. The car just had a rear-end service including a new pinion seal and fluids, plus the A/C was recharged and has a new main line, all done about two months ago. The front tires are new, even the drag radials are recent and have more then 60% tread. The whole cam swap and related parts are less then two or so years old as are the gears and related items.
I’m looking for $14,900 with everything. Or we can work out a price without the full stereo if you’d prefer.
I am selling because I am getting a C5 ZO6, but I have so much time and money in this car worse comes to worse I’ll keep it before I give it away. I know times are tuff now, so I’m in no rush. So with that being said, please don’t try to low-ball me. Serious offers only please. Any questions, post them or feel free to shot me a PM.
Thanks for looking, here are some pics.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/SSINISTR_SS/IMG_0016.jpg[/IMG]
This sub box has been swapped out for a JL Audio Stealthbox to regain T-Top storage, with no loss in bass.

FRC's are now black and there is a new AC Delco battery.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Banned
twinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nice
I have a Yellow 03 Z06 I would trade plus cash.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:27 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by twinvipers
I have a Yellow 03 Z06 I would trade plus cash.
Give me more info on the Z. Mileage, mods if any (would prefer a stock, or mild bolt-on car), and how much "cash" are you looking for. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

Thanks.

Last edited by SINISTR; 12-05-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Bump.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:37 AM
torch frc will become famous soon enough
Great ss glws

Old 12-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by torch frc
Great ss glws
Thanks man!

Old 12-13-2008, 03:57 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
very clean very nice

Old 12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
very clean very nice
Thanks!

Old 12-18-2008, 10:08 AM
kvsm3 is on a distinguished road
great looking car! I didnt realize SLP built Camaros also. I thought they did only Formula Firebirds.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by kvsm3
great looking car! I didnt realize SLP built Camaros also. I thought they did only Formula Firebirds.
SLP built the '98-'02 SS Camaros and '92-'02 Firehawk Firebirds.