Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Porsche GT2 Perlon Bucket Seats + Extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 02:41 AM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Porsche GT2 Perlon Bucket Seats + Extras

Category: Interior
Price: $8800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

SEATS ARE SOLD.

I have for sale a set of Perlon GT2 bucket seats. I acquired these from someone else some time ago but never installed them in my own car. These are seats I was going to keep in my personal collection permanently, but I've decided that I am mostly over the whole Porsche thing, so off these go.

Driver's and passenger's side. Rarer than the leather version. These seats are not perfect, but it's becoming extremely hard to find a pair of them. The driver's side had some standard Cantrell lowering brackets installed by the previous owner, and then some modified Cantrell lowering brackets installed. There is some scuffing and scratches on the bottom of the seat from tight tolerance issues from each of the Cantrell mount setups, show in pictures. Scuffs should not be readily visible once installed in the car due to how low they all are. The driver's side seat will come with OEM mounts as well, if you're short and want to raise the height back up again (not pictured). The passenger's seat is on OEM brackets. The seat should be compatible with all 996 and 997 Carreras, GT3s, Caymans, Boxters. I've even seen them in a 991.1 GT3 before, although I was told by the driver that his airbag didn't work due to a different input.

As a bonus, I purchased some spare GT2 leather cushion covers from a different forum's member (not pictured). I was going to preserve the center perlon seat cushion skins if I decided to actually install the seats in my car by taking them off and swapping to the leather ones to wear them out instead. They are included in the sale. They came with a few small tears in the edges of the leather where it wraps around the cushions, but I was told they are not visible once installed. Suede headrest covers (shown installed in pictures) and suede side bolster covers (shown installed in pictures) are also included (although one of the side bolster covers are missing the string that held it down, but any generic string will do).

I am asking $8800 picked up locally in 91748. Shipping will be $900. Payment in person cash only. Payment if shipped via friends or family PayPal, or add +3% for PayPal fees. Price is firm. Absolutely NO shipping outside of the continental United States. I have tried to do it before and it just isn't possible to do so reasonably.

[[Please feel free to skip this next part unless you require an explanation as to the cost of shipping.]] I understand that the shipping price seems expensive, but please allow me to elaborate. I do not have a freight account. What I will be doing is taking the seats to FedEx, purchasing two large boxes, and having them do all of the packaging and shipping. This substantially decreases any likelihood of FedEx denying insurance claims for any damage. I recently tried to ship out a strut bar, and FedEx quoted me $150. My friend recently shipped out some cheaper Brides and he told me he paid around $500, and obviously didn't insure to the level I plan to, since Brides are cheap. I just wanted to illustrate why the shipping cost seems high. [[End of explanation.]]

Please PM me if interested, thanks!

Attached Images        

Last edited by LateBraking; 11-16-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:11 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Sold.

Last edited by LateBraking; 11-17-2019 at 02:25 PM.