Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1972 Datsun 240Z - $125,000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future

Year: 1972
Make: Datsun
Model: 260Z
Price: $125000
Mileage: 800
Color: Lime
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I thought this was your car. I saw it earler today. Very cool to have your project hit prime time!

Old 03-28-2011, 03:50 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah man. Even better for it to hit reserve! So, it's sold. Now, we'll just see where it goes from here. I'm getting a huge amount of emails and calls from people that seem like very very viable buyers.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:08 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know if you've heard of Modified Magazine, but it's a pretty great, glossy mag. They just got with me today and put it in writing that they are going to do a photoshoot of the car with the intent of putting it on the cover of an upcoming issue.

My 911 was on the cover of Excellence, and I'm quite positive that the exposure and novelty of it helped me sell the car faster and at a higher price. I wish I would have known this last week!

They are even willing to send their photographer to National Speed, Inc in Wilmington, NC (where I've stated in the description it will be delivered from) so that the shipping/delivery isn't delayed for the shoot. The new buyer will be able to be present at the photoshoot and then drive the car away!

Pretty cool, right?

Old 04-08-2011, 08:14 PM
kpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond repute
Pleasantly surprised at the number of believers posting up in this thread! Glad you sold your car and best wishes in your endeavors!

Old 04-08-2011, 10:23 PM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
Glad to hear it bro! BSSM will be an amazing experience. Say hi to my little brother who lives in Redding when you're there

Originally Posted by blakt out
I don't know if you've heard of Modified Magazine, but it's a pretty great, glossy mag. They just got with me today and put it in writing that they are going to do a photoshoot of the car with the intent of putting it on the cover of an upcoming issue.

My 911 was on the cover of Excellence, and I'm quite positive that the exposure and novelty of it helped me sell the car faster and at a higher price. I wish I would have known this last week!

They are even willing to send their photographer to National Speed, Inc in Wilmington, NC (where I've stated in the description it will be delivered from) so that the shipping/delivery isn't delayed for the shoot. The new buyer will be able to be present at the photoshoot and then drive the car away!

Pretty cool, right?

Old 04-09-2011, 05:41 AM
Thanks fellas! My wife and I both applied to BSSM this past week. Can't wait! Off to a new adventure.

dcentric - I'll do that if I can find him!