Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Light Weight Flywheel(Fidanza aluminum), with a new replacemnt friction plate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 08:09 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Light Weight Flywheel(Fidanza aluminum), with a new replacemnt friction plate

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $375
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

Fidanza 199961 aluminum, light weight Flywheel with new replacemnt friction plate and hardware.

This recently came off my car after my SPEC clutch failed terribly. Loved the flywheel but not too happy about the clutch to put it lightly.
I always get my flywheel, clutch, pressure plate balanced professionally before put it in my cars so I recommend the same. I just put on a brand new friction plate.
I also have the old master cylinder out of my GT2, and a new FTE slave cylinder if anyone is interested. I went with a Tilton triple and a CNC master cylinder so I don't have any use for them. I had the flywheel bead blasted so it's nice and clean.
Make an offer on the master and slave cylinders if interested.

Last edited by ADAMNSONS; 01-18-2018 at 12:58 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:13 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Bump

Old 06-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Bump

Old 06-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Bump

Old 06-17-2017, 07:05 PM
D.K
D.K is a glorious beacon of lightD.K is a glorious beacon of lightD.K is a glorious beacon of lightD.K is a glorious beacon of lightD.K is a glorious beacon of lightD.K is a glorious beacon of light
Do you still have the flywheel? What is the weight on it?

Old 06-17-2017, 08:12 PM
I still have the flywheel. I believe it is 12 pounds.
I will double check the weight.

Old 06-18-2017, 03:06 PM
I used the bathroom scale. I weighed in at 190.8. Grabbed the flywheel and it showed 204 even.

That makes it 13.2 pounds

I was told 12 but the scale doesn't lie

Old 08-21-2017, 04:46 PM
Bump

Old 01-18-2018, 12:52 AM

Old 01-18-2018, 12:54 AM
I just replaced the friction plate.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.