Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

2011-2014 Cayenne Turbo EVOMS ECU; H&R Lowering Module, Clear Side Markers, & More

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 07:41 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
2011-2014 Cayenne Turbo EVOMS ECU; H&R Lowering Module, Clear Side Markers, & More

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Cayenne
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

ALL ITEMS SOLD - THANK YOU......

Sold the Cayenne fairly quickly, and have some extra parts. Buyer didn't want the extra goodies, so they go on to the next owner that wants to truly differentiate their 2011-2014 Cayenne Turbo. The EVOMS Piggy Back ECU and the H&R Lowering Module gave me ZERO issues, and never had an issue with CPO warranty support at my local Porsche Dealership.

Willing to sell separately or package deal for $2,000 shipped in contiguous United States. All select pieces below including shipped prices as well within contiguous United Sates.

1.) EVOMS Turbo Power Kit 1 Cayenne 958 2011+: SOLD Retails for $3,000, selling for $1,200
2.) 2011+ Porsche 958 Cayenne H&R Electronic Lowering Module (with Air Suspension): SOLD Retails for $1,800+, selling for $800
3.) Clear Side Markers: SOLD Retails for $67; selling for $35 (these come with XPEL clear bra on them.
4.) Door Handle Package FULL Padded Leather Black: Retails for $900; selling for $400

Evolution MotorSports Engine Performance System for the 2011 Cayenne Turbo / Panamera Turbo improves engine power and torque for impressive performance gains. The stock 4.8L twin turbo engine with 500 HP is increased to 580 HP with the OEM integrated sports button. Engine torque is also increased from 516 lb.-ft. to 605 lb.-ft which dramatically improves acceleration and overall engine performance. Additionally, in normal engine performance mode, power is increased to 550 HP and 575 TQ. (See performance specifications below)

Benefits:

-Extensively Tested and Tuned on the Dyno, Street and Track
-Significant Increases to horsepower and torque
~50 HP & ~60 + lb/ft. TQ – Normal Engine Performance Mode
~80 HP & ~40 + lb/ft. TQ – Sports Plus Engine Performance Mode
-Dramatically improves overall engine performance
-Always activated and integrates seamlessly into the OEM electronics
-Easy “Plug and Play” installation with ZERO modifications to any OEM component
-100% reversible at anytime without any traces of the car being modified
-Extensively tested and during dyno simulation and real world driving conditions
-Performance Validated - Texas Mile Testing 2010
-Tested safe on both 91 octane and 93 octane fuels
-Does not interfere with OEM diagnostics or dealer service
-Does not disable any of the OEM electronic engine safety features

The heart of the Evolution MotorSports engine performance System is the EVOMSit Intelligent Engine Control Module (ICM). The ICM integrates seamlessly to improve the power and torque of the turbocharged Panamera and Cayenne engines. Fitting the ICM is simply made through a “plug and play” wire harness with OEM connectors for a trouble-free installation.

H&R Suspension Lowering Module for Cayenne's equipped with Air Suspension. This unit will also work for the VW Toureg.

I've had about an inch to 1.5 inch drop from factory and the ride was not too bumpy even with OEM 21" rims IN SPORT MODE. You can't even feel anything in COMFORT mode. The module works by lowering all the preset parameters by about an inch to 1.5 inches. So you can just go up one level higher than normal if you want to be at the factory height even with the lowering module in. Install is quick and easy...15 min. Item

Description:
- Porsche Cayenne 958 H&R ETS Suspension Module
- Now you can plug and play your way to a lowered Cayenne. The H&R ETS Lowering System works with the Porsche factory air suspension to lower the chassis up to 40mm beyond the normal factory limit.
- This elegant solution is encased in a tasteful black box, completely wired with exact fit electrical connectors. There will be no drilling, cutting, or splicing to defile the good looks of your Porsche, and you can unplug the system at any time and return it to stock.
- Keep all original suspension functions; plus stealth lowering when you want blow off a little steam.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Piggy Back ECU.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	604.3 KB
ID:	476905   Click image for larger version

Name:	Piggy Back ECU1 .JPG
Views:	36
Size:	404.0 KB
ID:	476906   Click image for larger version

Name:	BOTH UNITS.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	591.7 KB
ID:	476907   Click image for larger version

Name:	HANDR LOWERING MODULE 1.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	504.0 KB
ID:	476908   Click image for larger version

Name:	HANDR LOWERING MODULE 2.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	610.7 KB
ID:	476909  

Click image for larger version

Name:	HANDR LOWERING MODULE.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	476910   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLEAR SIDE MARKERS.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	640.6 KB
ID:	476911   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLEAR SIDE MARKERS 2.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	926.5 KB
ID:	476912   Click image for larger version

Name:	CLEAR SIDE MARKERS 3.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	418.5 KB
ID:	476913  

Last edited by boochook; 06-01-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:30 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Bump - slashing prices ..... all prices shipped

1.). $900 for evoms SOLD
2.). $650 for h&r lowering module SOLD
3.). $30 for clear side markers. SOLD

or $1,500 for everything shipped as one package. Huge savings.

Last edited by boochook; 06-01-2017 at 06:48 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:12 PM
jlusby is an unknown quantity at this point
Are the bulbs included with the clear side markers?

Old 05-25-2017, 09:08 AM
No they are not.

Originally Posted by jlusby
Are the bulbs included with the clear side markers?

Old 05-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Any scratches or problems with the side markers? If not, I will take them.

Thanks,

Old 05-25-2017, 09:02 PM
andermat5931 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lowering module work with re-install on a 2014 Cayenne Turbo?

Old 05-26-2017, 09:26 AM
I'll take the lowering module...

Old 05-26-2017, 07:14 PM
Hey bud - they are 110% perfect,will PM you....

Thanks,

Old 05-26-2017, 07:16 PM
Yes it is a perfect plug and play for 2011-2014 so long as you have the air suspension. Will PM you also.

Originally Posted by andermat5931
Lowering module work with re-install on a 2014 Cayenne Turbo?

Old 05-26-2017, 07:25 PM
JLusby - for whatever reason I can't send you a PM with the details.

Thanks,

Old 05-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Can't send you details either on payment and shipping for some reason via PM

Originally Posted by andermat5931
I'll take the lowering module...

Old 05-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
JLusby - for whatever reason I can't send you a PM with the details.

Thanks, I tried to PM you as well, but not an option. Not sure if you have to have X number of posts before you can PM or receive PMs. If you are active on rennlist I have the same username over there and can send/receive PMs, and if not, just let me know and I will send you my email address. Thanks and sorry for the difficulty with this.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:21 PM
No no worries Jeff. Just PM'd you back bud.

Thanks, I tried to PM you as well, but not an option. Not sure if you have to have X number of posts before you can PM or receive PMs. If you are active on rennlist I have the same username over there and can send/receive PMs, and if not, just let me know and I will send you my email address. Thanks and sorry for the difficulty with this.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:33 PM
Evening, won't let me PM since I'm new. Shoot me your email and we can get this finalized. Thanks!

Old 05-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Evening, please shoot me an email at m_anderson16@msn.com with the details. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.