Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 Panamera A/C Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2022, 06:19 PM
duquesnerunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry 2017 Panamera A/C Issues

So - This has been going on for a bit - the Panamera has gone into the dealer a few times in an "attempt" to find, isolate and resolve the fault but thus far with no luck - looking to see if anyone has experienced similar issues - or ideas to try as we get closer to Summer -

The A/C system upon vehicle startup will turn on and blow cold Air without issue - within 30 seconds - the center vent will remain open but all airflow out of the system will stop - this will happen regardless of what vent is activated - (floor, center, windshield) you can hear air attempting to circulate through the system - but will not blow out of the vents - if you go into the digital controls and turn off the A/C - I can get air flowing again - but as soon as I reengage the A/C it will once more present the same issue - there is a gremlin hiding somewhere in this system and it's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance for ideas or tips that I could provide to the dealer to maybe help resolve this issue - video is attached to show what occurs

Old 04-27-2024, 06:08 AM
PorscheGirl32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any fixes?

Originally Posted by duquesnerunner
So - This has been going on for a bit - the Panamera has gone into the dealer a few times in an "attempt" to find, isolate and resolve the fault but thus far with no luck - looking to see if anyone has experienced similar issues - or ideas to try as we get closer to Summer -

The A/C system upon vehicle startup will turn on and blow cold Air without issue - within 30 seconds - the center vent will remain open but all airflow out of the system will stop - this will happen regardless of what vent is activated - (floor, center, windshield) you can hear air attempting to circulate through the system - but will not blow out of the vents - if you go into the digital controls and turn off the A/C - I can get air flowing again - but as soon as I reengage the A/C it will once more present the same issue - there is a gremlin hiding somewhere in this system and it's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance for ideas or tips that I could provide to the dealer to maybe help resolve this issue - video is attached to show what occurs
Did you ever find a fix for this? My Panamera is doing the exact same thing. I’ve only had it for 6 months and I would really like to get this solved.

Old 04-27-2024, 11:05 AM
duquesnerunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PorscheGirl32
Did you ever find a fix for this? My Panamera is doing the exact same thing. I’ve only had it for 6 months and I would really like to get this solved.
we did. Because the problem was inconsistent it had to be occurring one of the times that the vehicle was able to be brought in. This finally occurred and below is what was repaired. This is about a year and a half or two years ago and the problem is never occurred since it was fixed. Basically the servo motor and reprogrammed.

Old 04-28-2024, 07:46 AM
PorscheGirl32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by duquesnerunner
we did. Because the problem was inconsistent it had to be occurring one of the times that the vehicle was able to be brought in. This finally occurred and below is what was repaired. This is about a year and a half or two years ago and the problem is never occurred since it was fixed. Basically the servo motor and reprogrammed.

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to reply and add that receipt. I’m so grateful. Blessings to you for your kindness.