View Poll Results: 6speed redesign
I like 6speed's current design!
24.53%
I like the new design below!
62.54%
I would like to see 6speeds design updated - but not the one below.
12.93%
Voters: 1284. You may not vote on this poll

New site design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 01:22 PM
redhotmurc333 will become famous soon enough
NICE! The NEW LAYOUT and BORDERS ETC... are AWESOME and the composition is more solid and comforting to the eye! Hmmm but maybe somehow incorporate more of a variety in cars such as Porsche, Lambo and Ferrari or instead of a picture of the whole car use parts of a car to incorporate into the design, like maybe a 6 speed shiftgate, a taillight, headlight, engine, or exhaust...basically the keypoints of a car that most in this forum would be familiar with? Hope I didn't offend anyone because I love it as is also!

Old 06-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
I like the new layout...

Old 06-25-2009, 01:52 PM
hardtop is on a distinguished road
Looks good.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:56 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Rotating members cars would be cool..

Old 06-25-2009, 02:02 PM
czechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura aboutczechchamp has a spectacular aura about
I like the proposed layout better than the current one! I say go for it

Old 06-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Don't see that much difference ... looks good either way ... maybe we have had enough "Change" so far this year !!!

Old 06-25-2009, 02:05 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
I voted and thank you for your consideration in giving us "Ole Guard" guys the opportunity for input. Respectfully, Kenny

Old 06-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Dally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to beholdDally is a splendid one to behold
whoops...I meant to say I like the new design.

Old 06-25-2009, 02:41 PM
JZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond reputeJZRS4 has a reputation beyond repute
why not use a digital rendering of a PCAR?
make it a contest for the members
I would hate to see another brand on the header, I like the idea of using members cars, but it wont be easy to rotate them.

My vote is to let us all design one for you

Old 06-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Centurion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the roughCenturion is a jewel in the rough
I like the new layout

Old 06-25-2009, 02:44 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
stick a pic of a Ruf porsche up then at least Porsche cant sue, Ruf is a manufacturer right?

Old 06-25-2009, 03:11 PM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
It doesn't seem all that different from what we have now.

Greg A

Old 06-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure I understand why you're looking to change it ? Is someone complaining about the way it is now ? Change is good. Change for the sake of change is just that. As for the proposed format, it's to busy for my taste. Keep it simple and limit the sponsors/vendors posts to the regular forum area designated for that purpose. The "Just got some new wheels I'd like your thoughts on...." or : I'd like your opinion on this....." posts from vendors in the regular forums are getting old, more creative maybe, but old none the less. I would prefer not to have to wade through these "gotcha" ads by the vendors trying to sell this new thing or the next when on the regular forums. As always, this is just OMO.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Steve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud ofSteve's 996 has much to be proud of
It's a sad day when a picture of a car causes lawyers to get excited and not car enthusiasts. Change is good.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:15 PM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Adrian,
Do you think you can use a picture of a RUF instead of a Porsche like the video games do to get around the licensing issue? IMO I think it should realy be up there in some form or another given the P-car traffic, even if it has to be a VW Beetle

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New site design