View Poll Results: 6speed redesign
I like 6speed's current design!
24.53%
I like the new design below!
62.54%
I would like to see 6speeds design updated - but not the one below.
12.93%
Voters: 1284. You may not vote on this poll

New site design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 09:13 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I like it fellas!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chuck Jones

I'm not paranoid but all those bastards following me are.
Chuck, you're killing me

Adrian, I like the new style, but I don't see a lot of change. Is this primarily a color scheme and header change or is there something else that I'm missing?

Is there additional functionality?

Thanks for asking our opinion - your efforts are appreciated.

Lastly, I too would love to see a P-Car up top, but understand the P-Lawyers are difficult. The idea of rotating user's cars is a good one if it can be done.

Cheers,
Rich

Last edited by RiA; 06-25-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:36 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
I don't personally favor black for most websites, but it's not offensive.

If pressed, I'd keep the current color scheme.

I opened the thumbnail up and I do like the tabbed/layered home page.. Save a little time not scrolling.

The ads don't bother me.. It's a free site for us and you're not in business to take a loss. I might recommend using more contextual advertising where possible - possibly in your search results.

Either way, it's fine.

Last edited by HIRISC; 06-25-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:50 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gmoney
stick a pic of a Ruf porsche up then at least Porsche cant sue, Ruf is a manufacturer right?
Originally Posted by jimmer23
Adrian,
Do you think you can use a picture of a RUF instead of a Porsche like the video games do to get around the licensing issue?
+1 That's actually a really smart idea...both of you.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
I like the new fresh design! looks nice and change every once in a while is great! BRING IT ON

Old 06-25-2009, 10:54 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
I think a refresh is nice, but I come here to see what everyone is up too with there cars and see if any Porsche news in happening. As long as I can find the forums fast and they load fast, that is the most important to me.

I wish you could change the Lambo and Bugatti to Porsche and Ferrari...to icon competitors...How about Ferrari and Lambo?

Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
colors of the cars are correct but the makes are all wrong...

Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
The change is fine, but I like mostly that they at least ask our opinion! Thanks.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
I'm digging the new design

Old 06-26-2009, 01:13 AM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Where the P cars? Forget the Lambo. Give us more P cars to look at, that why I come to this site.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
Reduce all the clutter....that means fewer ads, less revenue, I guess that won't happen. The banners all over the top and bottom pages are sickening. Bummed.
+1....keep it simple and clean.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:30 AM
SKY213 is on a distinguished road
porsche porsche

Old 06-26-2009, 03:40 AM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
I suppose it is a step in the right direction.
The black color scheme makes a bolder statement.
Seems like minimal changes, which is good.
As for the car pics...I'm not sure.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:34 AM
substance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud ofsubstance has much to be proud of
we need P car on the top of the page.

this is a P forum after all

Old 06-26-2009, 05:49 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
First, thanks for asking, pretty cool to kinda have a say in. I spend a lot of time on this site, more so than any other site period. I like the new look, the change feels fresh. The only request is like all the others have said, please, please put a Porsche in the header. I think it IS worth the fight. The RUF strategy seems to be a very likable possibility. I think thats the only change most members would really like

By the way, if it is a copyright issue, how is it ok to have the Techart Pcar as the icon for each section. Dont get me wrong, I like it as the icon, I just want more of it, LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New site design