View Poll Results: 6speed redesign
I like 6speed's current design!
24.53%
I like the new design below!
62.54%
I would like to see 6speeds design updated - but not the one below.
12.93%
Voters: 1284. You may not vote on this poll

New site design

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 04:24 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to see a Porsche in the main heading pic. How many Vyron owners are on the site? Perhaps a Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari pic?

J

Old 06-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
6speed

I agree with some of the posters above the Change looks really good and I am all for it !!!!!!

Old 06-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
Need Porsche in Banner

Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM
RJSBLOWNC6 is on a distinguished road
looks good

Old 06-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Bezzletine is on a distinguished road
I like the current design but the new one is pretty awesome also.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:11 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Change is good. Don't make it look like the 6speed rip off form "teamsuck " o i meant teamspeed. They repost every good post from 6speed.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Without change everything stays the same. Change is good just keep the great knowledgeable, informative, unselfish people that are part of this forum coming back. That why I am here. I love these cars but the community is what completes the Porsche experience. I trust you will come up with a design that works for your members.
JS

Old 06-25-2009, 05:14 PM
g8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to behold
Looks good, sleek and modern I agree with the general consensus, though, to replace the Veyron with something more "attainable."

Old 06-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Change is a good thing. if you are going to change, don't focus so much on just changing the colors. Give us womething that loads faster and is easier to navigate. For example, when a person looks at 6speed, what do they see first? Second? Is that what you want them to see? Is that what they want to see?

When I look at the current, past, and this "future" design, I'm not sure much more thought was given to it than coming up with an interesting looking layout that says, "fresh".

If you goal was fresh, this is it. Is it more functional? Is it the right mix of function and style? I'm not sure it is.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:24 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
I'd feel more at home with 7speedonline.com, but I'll try to stay in Sport+ if I have to.

Seriously, either way seems OK with me - I just like the tone of the forum and posters - and good info. That's the main thing.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:28 PM
IB Staff
IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !IB Adrian Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jimmer23
Adrian,
Do you think you can use a picture of a RUF instead of a Porsche like the video games do to get around the licensing issue? IMO I think it should realy be up there in some form or another given the P-car traffic, even if it has to be a VW Beetle
At this point we aren't certain its worth pushing buttons with Porsche legal
I think from a legal standpoint we would be ok... but based on our experience its probably not worth testing

Old 06-25-2009, 05:32 PM
urpocketsfull is on a distinguished road
Change is good! Refreshing !

Old 06-25-2009, 06:31 PM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

What would look really awesome is this car at the top :

... Actually that'd be a bad idea, because it's so good looking that people would just stare at it all day instead of actually reading threads.

... Lol, just messing. In all seriousness, the new design in the preview looks awesome.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:39 PM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
why cant you make the little pics of cars(all gt street) next to title actually the car its about?! little pic of turbo, gt3,997, lambo, bmw, audi..ect...

Old 06-25-2009, 06:41 PM
fallen612 is on a distinguished road
if someone was wanting to use a porsche and didnt want porsche to sue. couldnt they put a members porsche in there with there permision???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New site design