Desktop Dark Mode *beta* is here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2022, 10:53 AM
IB Staff
Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !Robb M. Is a GOD !
Cool Desktop Dark Mode *beta* is here!

hello everybody,

We are ready to launch a new way to enjoy the 6speed community from your desktop/iPad devices!

It's still a beta, but beginning today if you're logged in and visiting the Community from your iPad/desktop device, you can now choose a desktop dark mode theme in addition to the standard 'bright' theme we've always had 😎

We are looking to you for feedback about the experience. Being that you are one of the first communities we're trying this out on we appreciate any feedback you're able to provide in this thread.

Please enable dark mode using the toggle at the upper right, and let us know your feedback!

Along with the theme, we're also including a new iconset with dark mode to highlight thread status:

Old 01-19-2023, 08:45 AM
Lefach will become famous soon enough
My only comment so far is it's difficult for me to pick out read from unread messages.

Old 01-20-2023, 06:42 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
Having lost vision in my right eye the glare of white backgrounds floors me. Thank you so much for doing this!! The little bugs will get ironed out the more ppl make comments. Overall thank you for thinking of this. It truly helps.
D