Cars & coffee feb 7, 2009 meet 6am to arrive in irvine 6:30am

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:03 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
DAMN,and I was thinking of coming down to meet a few(6speed members) on one of these event days,however,I may have to re-think it if I am not allowed in!
I was thinking beginning of April...any other Porsche/car events around this time?

Stacy

Old 02-09-2009, 07:57 PM
pepelepeu is on a distinguished road
I have never been but have followed the cars and coffee thread. They seem like uptight people who look for any excuse to flame somebody. I have no interest in going to such an uptight event.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
997SFighter can only hope to improve
yeah they just through a huge wrench in the event, but i guess we'll have to relocate back to the Crystal Cove parking lot

Old 02-10-2009, 07:23 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
To me it makes sense to park Mazda 3's, regular BMW's, regular MBZ, regular Lexus's etc. off premises to prevent the lot from being so jammed there isn't room for exotics. I trust the organizers (who are volunteers) to use reasonable judgment.

Before everyone panics, I suggest waiting to see what really happens.

I am more concerned about being able to continue having the event in the parking lot between the Ford and Mazda buildings, given that Ford is moving out.

Crystal Cove isn't an option, as the Irvine Company shut that down before, resulting in the move to the current Irvine location.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:25 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by keninirvine
To me it makes sense to park Mazda 3's, regular BMW's, regular MBZ, regular Lexus's etc. off premises to prevent the lot from being so jammed there isn't room for exotics. I trust the organizers (who are volunteers) to use reasonable judgment.

Before everyone panics, I suggest waiting to see what really happens.

I am more concerned about being able to continue having the event in the parking lot between the Ford and Mazda buildings, given that Ford is moving out.

Crystal Cove isn't an option, as the Irvine Company shut that down before, resulting in the move to the current Irvine location.
either way... the event organizers/regulars seem like they are people ready to bash on their next "victim" at the first chance they can get. This is no place for people who really want to be them selves and enjoy some cars. they seem so concerned with what every one else is doing WRONG, rather than enjoying the moment. I refuse to drive down to this event.