996 Black Cab Sighting Victoria Gardens IE , 'ahhsum' plate..Friday evenings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 01:07 PM
150shot is on a distinguished road
996 Black Cab Sighting Victoria Gardens IE , 'ahhsum' plate..Friday evenings

Usually pass through with some car buddies Friday evenings after work and before dark with various cars..

Few times we've seen other members cars LOL, and also numerous times a 996 Black Cab with black wheels, customized plate 'ahhsumm' or similar..driver is a blond woman ( dark tint) and we had the cars out last week parked on curb when she drove by...anyone here or know the car/owner??

Last edited by 150shot; 09-22-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:30 PM
GMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of light
I've never seen that car. Although, did I read your post correctly? Do you cruise Victoria Gardens? Also is that an NSX in your pic? My buddy just picked up a black NSX too.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
150shot is on a distinguished road
Yep its Victoria Gardens- I go sometimes if my route home on Friday goes through that area, or will use valet on weekends when shopping/eat since they always let the car sit up front.

Seen car multiple times at the same time, o well- maybe swinging by next Friday eve.

on another note me and another 996TT will be going to the open house at Fast Forward next weekend, let me know if you want to caravan.

Yep avatar pic is an NSX, sold for what else... a 911! =)

Last edited by 150shot; 09-30-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:01 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GMendoza
I've never seen that car. Although, did I read your post correctly? Do you cruise Victoria Gardens? Also is that an NSX in your pic? My buddy just picked up a black NSX too.
Does it have fat lipped wheels on it with an exhaust? If so I seen it a week or so ago on the 210 exiting Campus.

Why doesnt anybody know who the girl is? Ive seen her too.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:17 AM
GMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of lightGMendoza is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by WyattTT
Does it have fat lipped wheels on it with an exhaust? If so I seen it a week or so ago on the 210 exiting Campus.

Why doesnt anybody know who the girl is? Ive seen her too.
Are you talking about the Turbo in question or the NSX? The NSX does have an exhaust and deep wheels in the back.

So what's new Wtatt? I meet you a few years back on a drive. I was in the esprit and you were in the TT. Do you still have the TT?

Old 10-04-2010, 12:13 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GMendoza
Are you talking about the Turbo in question or the NSX? The NSX does have an exhaust and deep wheels in the back.

So what's new Wtatt? I meet you a few years back on a drive. I was in the esprit and you were in the TT. Do you still have the TT?

Of course I remember, Im not that old LOL.
The NSX is what I was talking about. and yep, still have the car, but minus one wife LOL

Old 10-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Lol, too funny Wyatt.

Well I found the link for the open house. Looks like it starts at 5PM. If that's correct, I have to work and wont be able to make it.