Charlotte Cars and Coffee-March 3rd postponed please read!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 09:08 AM
MC36 is on a distinguished road
Charlotte Cars and Coffee-March 3rd postponed please read!

Fellow Cars and Coffee participants*

Sorry it has taken me some time this week to post our event. I have been working with the new property managers at North Lake Common to come to an understanding of what our event has become and our ability to work together (different than the general mall property owner. They only own and manage the store fronts were Panera and Fox and the Hound are). *Unfortunately we were not able to reach a common ground and I have decided to move the location of Charlotte area cars and coffee for future events. *The new location at this time is to be determined. The size that this event as become, the unstructured nature of the event, and the antics of this past month all lead to this decision.*

I know this is short notice for our event tomorrow but the weather forecast seems to have had a premonition about this outcome and it is suppose to rain. This may give us a week or more to find an alternative location that really fits our needs and will be mutual with the property owners. Over the years I have been approached by several alternative locations that extended a warm welcome to host our monthly event. * I will revisit this list I have collected at this time.*

If you could do your part and inform your friends and family members that have enjoyed this event over the past three years of this change I would greatly appreciate it. *We thank North Lake Commons for their past hospitality and wish them luck.*

Stay tuned to charlottecarsandcoffee.com and other sites to see the change it should be posted this week. I would ask if you are going to attend tomorrow that you part behind Men's Warehouse they have given us that lead way with the short notice with the understanding that we will be out by April.*

Sorry for the short notice and inconvenience. We will figure this out and return to the great event this has become for Charlotte area car enthusiast! *

Michael