November 1st and 2nd are important dates: Austin Hill Country Sprints/Cruise 08'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Euclid is on a distinguished road
November 1st and 2nd are important dates: Austin Hill Country Sprints/Cruise 08'

<cross posted from SF>

I am always pleased to announce these Austin Hill Country Sprints/Cruise's every time the opportunity arises. The buzz has been going around for quite a while due to the fact that I did not throw one back in May of '08..The people have salivated for months for the next cruise, for it is definitely one of the greater meets that the automotive enthusiasts of Texas create for the people....for the enthusiasts.

Now here we are, inching closer and closer to the date of November 1st and 2nd, as we throw yet another amazing cruise. The beauty of seeing many automotive enthusiasts that stretch from all over the great state of Texas and even go out as far as bringing people from Louisiana, Oklahoma and Mississippi to show their immense love and respect for the Austin Hill Country. With over hundreds of miles of twists and curves, ups and downs, brake and gas, the cruise's never get old. Those that attend this meet/cruise bring a wide variety of vehicles that originate from all over the world. Be it old school American muscle, new school American power, European vehicular elegance to the best cars that come from the Land of the Rising Sun; Japan.

Every showing has been greater than the next in our 2-day event as we expand our company, our hospitality, our routes and our enthusiasm. I am looking forward to seeing you there, you have been guaranteed a great experience.

Date: November 1st and 2nd (That falls on a Saturday and Sunday)

Route: Will be posted on this initial post in due time. With that said, we will definitely hit some of the great roads that we have done in the past...that is without question.

Hotel that we will be all staying in:
Red Roof Inn Austin -University of Texas (#258)
I-35 at Stassney Lane/Ben White Boulevard
4701 South I-35, Austin, TX, United States, 78744
Phone: (512) 448-0091 Fax: (512) 448-0272

Directions to the Hotel:
Directions
Located 6.3 miles south of downtown Austin.
Traveling on I-35 South: Exit at Stassney Lane, exit #229, and u-turn onto the northbound I-35 access road. This Red Roof Inn will be on the right.

Traveling on I-35 North: Exit at Ben White Boulevard, exit #230, and remain on the northbound I-35 access road. This Red Roof Inn will be approximately 1 mile ahead on the right.

The meeting spot for Saturday AND Sunday @ 11am!!!
Fuddruckers Parking Lot, 4024 South Lamar, Austin, Tx. 78704

People generally ask me "Is this purely just a cruise?" Well...no, its not. Though the meet/sprint/cruise is our primary reason for coming out to Austin, we also loved the city! So with that in mind, after the cruise is done on Saturday the 1st, we all generally have a group dinner and then head out to downtown 5th and 6th street to celebrate the power and beauty of our youth's So please join us for some after-cruise festivities in an adventurous night!

Old 10-31-2008, 12:55 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Nismo is on a distinguished road
Hi, has a route be selected? Would you mind posting it to this thread. Thanks

Old 11-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Euclid is on a distinguished road