Back from the track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 09:06 PM
scott is on a distinguished road
Back from the track

Up at Mid Ohio this weekend to try out the GT3 brake upgrade with pagid yellows all the way around. I ran ATE superblue fluid. My brother in law instructs and shared my car for the weekend. The brakes were awesome. Just the right pedal feel for me. No brake fade ever. Once they were warmed up, they worked really great. The only thing I did notice a few times was that I got a warning to check the brake fluid level. It only occurred while on track and pushing the car. When I came back in and checked the fluid, it was always full and the warning went off. Didn't happen every session. Any ideas or concerns?

All in all a great weekend up there. Weather was awesome.

Old 05-04-2009, 09:53 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
During all of my track usage never had any warning lights go off so you definitely want to double check that.

Also if Im not mistaken you want to check all of your fluids before you do any hot lapping otherwise the levels are off and can be misleading, but dont take my word on that, just my $.02.