6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Tuning/Modifications (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/tuning-modifications-27/)
-   -   KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/tuning-modifications/1112-ka-memory-my-mom-vincee-best-friend-michael-j-maring.html)

sharkster 10-04-2003 10:25 PM

Yeps. The temp sensor may be broken... I'll go look for it.

cjv 10-04-2003 10:28 PM

I would definitely check the sensor. As much as I have a dislike for GIAC after how they treated me, I highly doubt they are the problem. hilarious Now, if a sensor replacement doesn't solve the problem....:) .

teflon 10-09-2003 08:01 AM

None of these pics are showing for me. All I see are 986host error messages.

Greg A

cjv 10-09-2003 08:32 AM

teflon,

I understand it has something to do with "enabling cookies."

teflon 10-09-2003 08:38 AM

I have cookies enabled. Your thread is the only one in which the pics won't show.

Greg A

Ken 10-09-2003 09:06 AM

they work for me

cjv 10-09-2003 05:34 PM

Do you have a fire wall that could be causing problems?

teflon 10-09-2003 07:18 PM

Chad,
It isn't the firewall. I'll find a way around it, I hate to waste any more bandwidth talking about this issue. Thank you for the suggestions.

Greg A

Zippy 10-09-2003 10:10 PM

Quick Fix: / File /Save as Web Archive Single File/ CJV page 4.mht I dont' know why this is happenning either. After you view your saved file once, you will always be able to see the picture on this thread, until new pictures are posted and then a file save is required to see the new stuff. Wierd. Where are the tech dudes when you need them?
Mike

msindi 10-09-2003 10:30 PM

If you use zone alarm pro or norton persoanl firewall you need to change your privacy setting to allow animation and/or popups....I used to have the same problems!!

cjv 10-18-2003 11:48 AM

The hp/torque is unreal along with unsafe for the stock internal motor. We terminated the dyno run at 6100 rpm's due to hp and torque being produced. :D There is no doubt in our mind we would have bent the rods had we continued. A decision has now been made to change the rods. At the same time we will install the GT3 two stage oil pump along with knife edging the crank. :D

AWD 10-18-2003 01:36 PM

Congrats Chad!!

Very good news to hear...
This makes for a definitely interesting shootout!

Next up Rods???

You know the old saying, "If you're not breaking parts, you're not trying hard enough!"

Nice work Chad!!
Big :thumbsup: to Todd @ Protomotive...

Now I'm thinking bringing my TT down to Todd for some ECU tweaking...:D

Hamann7 10-18-2003 03:54 PM

Hey CJV,

Guess whose car Todd used to break the 1.3 bar ceiling!!!

My ECU is awesome! I LOVE my new power curve. I lower the boost but my car is faster than before, go figure... :)

I had faith in Todd that he could remove 1.3 bar restriction. I'll say this once and I'll say it again:

When it comes to Porsche ECU/ Motronic tuning, there is no one, and I mean NO ONE in North America who comes close to Todd Knighton @ Protomotive!

Hey Chad, so I guess now you can tell Garrett Lim and GIAC to kiss your ass!

Hey Matt @ Meridian, I hope you're ready for some embarrassment, we're about to show you what real Porsche tuning is all about. You should go back to tuning Italian garbage and Audis while you still have a chance to save face hilarious

cjv 10-19-2003 01:12 AM

Hamann7,

Todd did a great job. I greatly appreciate the use of your car to lead the way with the throttle body 1.3 bar shut down problem. :)

This goes to show Todd and Protomotive can solve any problem related to the OBDII ECU.

cjv 10-19-2003 01:51 AM

I have noticed this thread has gone down to a two star rating. Is it the opinion of a few or is it a majority? If it is a majority I will post no more updated information on my car and just let this thread die. I do not want to be posting this information if it is not wanted.