Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Suspension mods..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Diablo79 will become famous soon enough
Suspension mods..

So, I'm finally prepping the '05 C2S for track duty, and here's what I'm after. I DON'T want to do a coilover setup, it's too much modification for now since the car is still a street car for me (want to run about 10 track events this year), and I would like to keep the PASM intact, so i figured I would just change springs for now, and considering either the Eibachs or Konis. Can anyone give me some first-hand feedback on either of these for daily/track use? Or, if anyone has any other suggestions?

I already have AfterHours exhaust, bought CCW C14 (18x9, 18x12) wheels w/Toyo R888 (245/40, 305/35) tires, waiting on ecu tuning, re-install of the Safety Devices rollbar and harness bar from my 996 into the 997, already installed the 997 GT3 seat (AWESOME!), waiting to pick up the passenger-side one (SAVED 24lbs per seat!), having the clearbra installed next week, and now I'm looking to do suspension upgrade.

Thanks!

Ohan

Old 02-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Former Vendor
Gary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a thread to some Eibachs we installed for Axxlrod:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-pictures.html

I believe he's happy with them for street driving, hasn't been to the track with them yet. Maybe shoot him a pm or post there to get his input. He just added GT3 RS Seats also so you guys may have a bunch to talk about.