Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Fabspeed rules!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Diablo79 will become famous soon enough
Fabspeed rules!!

Hey guys, just want to send a big thanks to Fabspeed. I have been running my '05 C2S with After Hours pipes for the past year and a half, and LOVING the sound...Brian is a good guy and takes care of his customers. That being said, last week one of my OEM cats kicked it, I decided it was finally time to go aftermarket.

My friend Maciej and Jay at Fabspeed hooked me up with a set of x-pipe sport cats. I was having trouble with the install, so Fabspeed offered to have me bring the car to them, which was very cool! I'm glad I went down, because by the time I left, my friend Maciej, Jay, Alex, Joe, and the crew had convinced me to switch out my mufflers for their sport mufflers, and then I swapped out my intake for their SUPER COOL and VERY sexy carbon fiber intake setup....All in all, they really took care of me, and their prices are CHEAP compared to the value you get. As an added bonus, they agreed to run my car on the dyno to see how much hp i picked up from the cats, mufflers, and intake. I was surprised to learn my car picked up almost 30hp from the mods (total number couldn't be confirmed because the intake was heat soaked) Pre-intake install dyno run net 317SAE hp to the wheels!!

I left there a HAPPY guy, and definitely taking the car out today for a full maiden drive. My car SOUNDS like a GT3, or detuned cup car, all the way across the power band it just sounds ALIVE.

Fabspeed, you guys are AWESOME! Thanks for making me love my car even more.

Ohan

Old 02-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
I know Joe and Jay, who is Maciej? Is that the same guy who was setting up the runs?

Old 02-06-2011, 03:29 PM
The man...

Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
I know Joe and Jay, who is Maciej? Is that the same guy who was setting up the runs?
haha! yeah, Maciej used to organize runs with my friend Hovik, but since both those guys got kicked off 6speeed we're all together on a private forum now. Maciej works well with Fabspeed.

O

Old 02-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Its a small world. I guess fabspeed is the next one to learn a lesson.

Old 02-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Empty headed

Hey Tim. I don't know who you are, and I don't know what issue you have with Maciej (I'm guessing that what your post means), but you should be careful to know what you're talking about before speaking. There isn't a better informed, more stand up guy than Maciej on any of these forums.

If you're working off third party information, check your ****.

Later,

Ohan

Old 02-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Knock it off please...this stuff isn't needed

Old 02-06-2011, 07:29 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Ohan, Glad to here your sled is running strong. Fabspeed has some good products. Maciej has helped me out in the past. What a stand up guy. And a great photographer.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Fabspeed is rep is in no way being attacked. I used there products on both of my Porsche's and they fixed a cat problem. Stand up guys.

Old 02-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hey Ohan, thanks for great feedback and kind words, it was great to work your 997. The car looks great and the exhaust and Intake really made it come alive. Thats what happens when you come to Fabspeed, once we show you some of the goodies, you start to want it all. We didn't allow the car to really adapt to the new upgrades so let us know when you want to come back in so we can do another Dyno run with the car all ready.
thanks again,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.