Sponsored by: Supersprint

Turbo NSX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Banned
MiamieNeSeX is on a distinguished road
UPDATE

Car has about 4500 miles since the build and yet to even hiccup. We will be taking it back to the track in the very near future. We ran an 11.4 at 127 before the final tune.

Armando

Old 09-04-2007, 12:53 PM
subzero666 is on a distinguished road
Damn thats alot of power. One of my all time favorite cars..and has more power. Good work!

Old 09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
dferg476 is on a distinguished road
Very nice.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Arizona is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MiamieNeSeX
Garrett GT70R no videos sorry.

Armando
Intresting, Never seen anyone run one of those(or the 60). Pretty massive Detailed Specs?.

EDIT- he was banned nevermind

Old 10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
997C2S Nut is on a distinguished road
Awesome

Old 10-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wow havent seen nsx for awhile.
GREAT numbers.
i wish i can see some video clips
are you planning to make some clips?

Old 01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
teckcar13 is on a distinguished road
very nice I have had a few NSX but no turbo...Nice numbers

Old 01-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Banned
*STATUS* is on a distinguished road
nice i love that your still on considerably low boost

Old 01-27-2008, 02:58 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
There was a huge debate/write-up on this car on another site,it actually was starting to get "heated" !
I came from a NSX and was so amazed with these numbers he posted,JUST PLAIN SICK!
It was concluded he was using "nitropropane" in the mix to produce those numbers.
I could only imagine how much fun this car would be like to drive.

Last edited by justatoy; 02-10-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:57 PM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justatoy
There was a huge debat/write-up on this car on another site,it actually was starting to get "heated" !
I came from a NSX and was so amazed with these numbers he posted,JUST PLAIN SICK!
It was concluded he was using "nitropropane" in the mix to produce those numbers.
I could only imagine how much fun this car would be like to drive.
But to get those kind of numbers it is not necessary to use the nitropropane. It was more of a safegaurd(octane booster) and IAT cooler, but had a good side effect obviously. Others are making more power with just a turbo, and my personal car will be in that same boat.

Old 01-27-2008, 05:15 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice work...it's a nice car...

Old 01-29-2008, 05:22 PM
glowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to behold
Nsx

Did you post on prime as well?

Im Glownsx over there....

1991 Nsx Comptech SC....not as impressive but I am at 425hp

Ill post some pics of my ride.

Jason

Old 02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
BMMMW is on a distinguished road
Nice car. My brother in law has one and loves it to death. I don't quite get it, but I have not driven the car either, which may explain why he loves it so much.

P

Old 02-08-2008, 05:34 PM
GT3PTY is on a distinguished road
I remember seeing my very good friend Frank Smith building this car for Armando some time ago, BTW it was the last car he built before retirement (from the performance scene).

Nice car....Armando has done every OEM upgrage in existance, it is easily the best looking NSX (for people with good taste).

Old 02-09-2008, 02:29 PM
stuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to allstuntman is a name known to all
Originally Posted by shrka
what is the url for x-factor.
would like to visit if there is a store and close by.
congrats on the tuning.
Factor-X is based out of Las Vegas. Pick up the March issue of D-Sport magazine (with a blue STI on the cover). -They cover the Redline Time Attack Finale at Laguna Seca where Factor X won the entire event, and the Driving Ambition backed them up with 2nd overall in another NSX.

It's great to see other shops/tuners out there pushing the limits of the NSX too -and actually drag racing or track their cars instead of posting once-in-a-lifetime dyno numbers that aren't repeatable or will blow up on anything other than daily driving. Glad to see you out at the track Armando!

-Stuntman (prime)

Originally Posted by MiamieNeSeX
UPDATE

Car has about 4500 miles since the build and yet to even hiccup. We will be taking it back to the track in the very near future. We ran an 11.4 at 127 before the final tune.

Armando
How much power did you have then? What turbo are you running again?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turbo NSX