Awaiting Email Confirmation
MWILENS is on a distinguished road
cayenne GTs

Porsche Unveils the New Cayenne GTS

Sub

Old 09-20-2007, 07:16 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
MWILENS is on a distinguished road
The new GTS model will feature a 405 horsepower V8, revised suspension, and 21-inch wheels. Based off of the Cayenne S, the GTS will sport a new aerodynamic body kit and will be significantly lighter than the Cayenne S.
The Cayenne GTS also features second-row bucket seats instead of the Cayenne's standard bench. The Cayenne GTS will be available in just two colors - GTS Red and Nordic Gold Metallic - and will hit U.S. showrooms in February 2008 with a sticker price of $69,300.
Also at the Frankfurt show, Porshe will be showing off a transparent Cayenne hybrid concept car. Don't get too excited though, the first Porsche hybrids likely won't hit the market by the end of the decade.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:51 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
I'd take one. she looks nice

Old 10-02-2007, 08:09 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
this car is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Old 10-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Tom(Atl) is on a distinguished road
Miserable. They need to stop making SUVs and apologize for doing so. Porsche was one of the only remaining 'mass' production car companies that could say they have only made sports cars throughout their history. They ruined it for this bloated piece of junk. Amazing.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:49 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Ignorance at it's best ^^

Old 11-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Tom (ATL) you are probably also pissed about desegregation in the south and the development of the disposable razor.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:01 AM
Tom(Atl) is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Tom (ATL) you are probably also pissed about desegregation in the south and the development of the disposable razor.
Your powers of observation and ability to pass a sweeping judgment are truly astounding.

Enjoy your hideous SUV in peace. Just don't speed around me with that overweight thing.

Old 12-01-2007, 07:53 PM
brn2bn1 is on a distinguished road
So why is it bad that Porsche now makes SUV's? It's not that regular models got any worse because of that.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:32 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
cayenne suv handles much better than a lot of cars on the road.
i wasn't thrilled with the idea either but after i drove it, i had to buy one.
that's the truth of the story.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:00 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
cayenne suv handles much better than a lot of cars on the road.
i wasn't thrilled with the idea either but after i drove it, i had to buy one.
that's the truth of the story.
yep. same here since i hated the idea when Porsche decided to make SUV but i was sold on the test drive. since then 3 Cayennes in the family.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:33 PM
AUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these partsAUDIHenry is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tom(Atl)
Miserable. They need to stop making SUVs and apologize for doing so. Porsche was one of the only remaining 'mass' production car companies that could say they have only made sports cars throughout their history. They ruined it for this bloated piece of junk. Amazing.
Put your romantic notions aside: Porsche is a business and as such profits come first. Capiche?

Old 01-28-2008, 07:14 AM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Didn't profits from them help P decide to throw said profits to the racing side?.... I think "YES" is the answer there. So, in a round about way we can thank the Cayenne for the gains made in GT3 and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th this weekend @ Rolex!

Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
70k....maybe not. When optioned out the GTS will be over 100k. Cayenne is a great truck, but it's still one of the ugliest SUV's out there IMO.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:50 PM
ixlr82 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by maxwell
70k....maybe not. When optioned out the GTS will be over 100k. Cayenne is a great truck, but it's still one of the ugliest SUV's out there IMO.
Optioned with what, for $100K? There are not many options for that vehicle other than Nav, and interior bits and pieces, but not many people go all out on a Cayenne.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: cayenne GTs